wedding

A month had passed in a blur after the engagement, my mother's untimely arrival during the engagement party brought the wedding plan upfront and necessary preparation follows which is mostly decide by our moms and leave us only as spectators on ou...

A month had passed in a blur after the engagement, my mother's untimely arrival during the engagement party brought the wedding plan upfront and necessary preparation follows which is mostly decide by our moms and leave us only as spectators on our own scenes. Nevertheless, the outcome of it all is splendid and make me appreciate their effort for alighting my supposed to be responsibility as bride making me able to work normally at Zack's side as the new assistant chef.

Much to my dismay, the wedding is as grand as possible can, there is no stopping our moms overexcited and extravagant wedding plan like it's their own wedding.

Zack been appeasing me to let them be for it will only happen once and a promise that our honeymoon will be in accordance to my liking, simple and private.

With regards to my wedding dress, no one can be able to make me agree to buy the most extravagant wedding dress ever, I choose my own dress the way I like it to be, simple but elegant.

I don't give a d*mn to all the unnecessary things they plan on the wedding just don't make me wear the uncomfortable wedding dress.

With all the money Zack's family had, they make it possible to happen in a short period of time which to my own opinion a very unnecessary and waste of money but, hey let the mommies enjoy it, that's their happiness.

If I'm to be asks, a simple civil wedding is much preferable but alas, I got no say at all.

Wedding day.

Zack wake me up with a breakfast in bed, I'm still sleepy for the whole night Zack didn't let me have enough sleep, such an insatiable pig.

Yeah! I heard what your thinking about groom and bride supposed not to see each other before the wedding day but no one can talk us about it, ee both don't believe in it, we don't want to be separated even for one day. What can say bout that?

"How are you?"

"Sore"

"I know a best therapy for that."

"Therapy huh! No, enough of that already, don't you want me to walk in the aisle this afternoon?"

"I can carry you."

"ahhah.. Zack that would be embarrassing."

"I don't care whatever others say."

"Yeah! yeah! I know but God they will learn what we been doing night before our wedding. And that would likely make everyone frown and give negative comments, that we can avoid by a little bit of patient until tonight."

"Okay."

"Good. Now, let's eat and afterwards carry me to the bathroom you pig."

"You like to be eaten by this pig, wanna bet your wet by now in just hearing me say I'll eat you."

"Stop. Please."

This is it, I'm standing outside the church door waiting for my cue to get in there and undergo the whole ordeal of wedding rites. When the wedding march music is replaced by; You are the One by Raef ,

that's my cue to start my last march as  single and entrance to the wedded life we'll be having together.

Zack's so yummy as always whatever he wears. But today, seeing him in well fitted tux, watery eyes focus on mine alone made all the flowers arrangement, all the guest in their best wardrobe, and everything that's happening around us are of no relevance for we only see each others.

The man I love and that's all that matter we will be together til death do us part.

Never once we look away from each other, wide smile on each lips, eyes both watery and feet itchy to walk in faster pace towards each other's side but holding in not wanting to waste the preparations our mothers work on so hard.

As I reach in front of him, he almost kiss me instantly making all the guest laughs and I swat him slowly while laughing too, to which he answer in a whisper against my ear.

"I'm gonna make you mine fully now."

My mother and my brother from both of my side gasps in horror from what he says inside the church.

They hide it by kissing us both on the cheek before going to their designated seats.

"Looking forward to be fully yours, babe."

We laugh silently together knowing full well what that means before facing the priest.

"And now, I pronounce you husband and wife, Mr. and Mrs. Right. Mr. Right, you may kiss your bride."

The officiating priest says making everyone around us cheers as we have kiss our first kiss as husband and wife

*******

So this is where it ends babies, hope you enjoy

Still don't forget to press that star.❤