truth revealed

“What I’m saying is this is not true, I did not have a part of these and that you’re being played by that bitch gay

“What I’m saying is this is not true, I did not have a part of these and that you’re being played by that bitch gay.” he snapped at me.

“Gay? Who? Jenny?” confused why he say so, my question comes out as rushed, and my mind fall into gear to my best friend a long time ago, her actions towards me are extra sweet for a friend but I pay no attention to it much more when Zack came along, she seems to be against me being close to him.

The thought of being manipulated by her through messages makes me feel so small and useless. I can’t even imagine her being gay and have any ulterior motives while getting close to me for a façade of being friends.

My face contorts as vile rises from my stomach, thinking of those numerous times I change in front of her almost naked just on bra and panties. I jolt from the bed and run fast to the bathroom as I make a dry heave, opening the toilet lid, leaning into it to puke the little of whatever I have in my stomach for I got no food in it since morning. Green, gooey, bitter substance goes down as I flush the toilet.

Zack followed me, gathering all my hair in one hand and holding it still at the back for it not to stick to my puke, his other hand slowly tracing by back up and down to soothe me.

“I thought you knew, I even thought at the start you both sway that way until I get to know you more and guess you don’t mind her being gay and still want to be true friend to her so I let it go as long as I am part of your everyday life from then on.” he softly murmur above my head without stopping his actions.

He release my hair, stand up, get a glass on the cupboard above the sink or mirror and fill it with water from the tap, walks back to me and “drink” saying as he hand me the glass.

Taking a gulf from it while coming to attention, I rinse my mouth and walk toward the sink to wash the bitter taste off my mouth.

A towel is being wrapped around by body. Looking up to the mirror my eyes meets his dark brown, almost black ones, with what he did my neck heat up and my face flushed. I can’t believe I act normally around him all that time not caring my nakedness as if flaunting my assets in front of him like a pro.

“ha ha ha!” a hearty chuckle above my head brings back my eyes up to his “no need to be shy now baby, it’s just me” he states as he wraps his strong arms around me, bringing me closer to him.

We look at each other through the mirror, reading each other, searching each soul and coming to terms silently. He always read me like a book, every little gesture I made as if he knows the reason and him acting on it accordingly disarm me, making me surrender fully to him without a single word needed to be spoken.

“Baby, I miss you.” he snuggles his face in the crook of my neck inhaling me.

“Zack I’m sorry, I bring us both sorrow for these past years.” I whisper out of breath while giving him room in my neck by leaning to the other side.

“Aww!” I yelp as he carry me over his shoulder like a weightless sack of potato “ Argh” I squeak again as he tosh me on the bed “Zack” I whisper yell as he pull my feet opening it wide to accommodate his big built in between and coming on top of me

“Baby you are not allowed to leave me again without a word if something troubles you, come talk to me, promise me that.” he say before attaching his lips to my left bud.

********************

Opps!

She's puking just right after they did it.

What could that possibly mean?

You wanna bet if she's preggy?

YES

NO

Leave your comments babies

💌dhenz4dhabz8💌

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE

and press the star right here.😘