vacation

VACATION

Zack’s POV

The female doctor, perform the coil insertion in an instant knowing Lynn’s on her period which is a more preferable time, as the doctor says during the consultation coz the cervix is more open.

I sit on the sidelines while she performs the insertion.

She requests Lynn to put her feet in the stirrups and relax. Place a thing called speculum in her vagina to hold the vagina open. Then the doctor show us the coil first before putting it in a tube which she’ll insert in the vagina  for her to move the coil through the cervix and into the uterus then push the IUD/coil out and pull out the tube.

It takes only less than 10 minutes and was done. The procedure makes me uncomfortable even though I’m just looking at the side, and listening to the doctor while she explains and performing it at the same time.

“A string hang 1-2 inches in your vagina is attached to the coil. Cramps or bleeding is normal occurrence after the procedure. Some may feel lightheaded from pain, and is still normal reaction until the body adjusts to the foreign object place inside your uterus. The coil is effective right after its inserted so you’re safe now.” Dr. Isidto explains further, pat Lynn on the knee and motion for her to get up.

“Take Ibuprofen for the pain. If you have any other side effect aside from those mentioned just give us a call.” She adds but before she dismisses us, she looks at me and conveys her appreciation. “I admire your presence here with us Mr. Right, it’s rare from the male species to give a damn care to us woman with regards to these matter.”

“Thank you doctor, I care for the person involved so her health and comfort matters to me as well. And I would like to be involved in all of her activities which regards to these. The same goes in having our future children when the right time comes.” I honestly answer her before assisting Lynn and head out.

“Are you okay?” I asked her. Worry evidence in my tone. Still uncomfortable to what I witness that she undergo.

“I’m fine just a little discomfort in a certain area but soon I’ll be fine. I just have to adjust to the string, its tickling me.” She shyly admits looking out at the window as we pull away from the clinic’s parking.

“Are you ready for a week vacation?” I inquire head straight ahead to the road, trying to change the topic and eliminate the awkwardness.

“Hhmm.” Her only reply as she nods and proceeds to place her head at the head rest then close her eyes.

When we are at the intersection and the light turns to red, I adjust her chair, reclining it to give her a more comfortable position for she is drifting to dreamland. I can see that today’s events are taking toll on here already.

I silently drive for almost an hour to our destination, taking occasional peek at the passenger’s side to check up on her. Making sure not to wake her up when there’s a bump on the road.

We arrived at our destination at exactly 5pm; it’s already starting to get dark for we are in a secluded cottage near a lake in the upland on one of my private lot.

I park the car on the driveway near the front door and round it to open the front door before going back to the car to carry my girl inside.

She’s still sleeping soundly as I put her in the middle of the bed, cover her with a quilt and peek her at the forehead before disappearing back outside to the driveway to park the car properly at the parking.

I bring up to the room, which we are going to share, our suitcases. Each full of things I just tosh on it as I hurriedly prepare to leave. Mine after hastily leaving the office and hers after leaving the clinic, her still sleeping on the car, I retrieved a key to her house from her bag and make myself welcome at her house to pack for her in a haste bearing in mind that she’s waiting in the car. 

Deciding not to disturb her I prepare our dinner at the kitchen silently. I come up in mind a steak with broccoli and mashed potato at the side, and paired it with wine.

I leave the beef on the oven to cook and put the wine on a bucket filled with ice to let it chill

I leave the beef on the oven to cook and put the wine on a bucket filled with ice to let it chill. I set the table for a romantic dinner at the porch facing the lake.

After I finish the task I gave to myself, I go back to the room to take a shower to refresh my self and remove the dirt I collect during the trip.

While I’m lathering myself with my body wash, a small hand circles my waist, followed by a small naked body plastered to mine.

“What a sight to see after a good rest.” She purred at the side of my neck, leaving small bites in my shoulder blade.

I pull one of her hand to bring her at me front and assault her pouting lips with a searing kiss.

“I hope you rest well.” I’m able to say it after my assault.

She just nods while her eyes closed and hand pulling her hair away from her face. Facing upward as she embraces the water from the shower head, letting it cascade to her silky skin.

“Where are we?” She inquires.

“My lake house, upland, an one hour drive away from home.” I answer. “I want you all for myself that’s why I bring you here at a secluded area, peace and quiet.”

I shampooed her and wash her whole body with my body wash then do the same to myself. She wanted to do the same to me but I didn’t let her thinking if I let her then I will not be able to control myself and ravish her. Also bearing in mind the food I left to cook at the oven.

I finish up in a haste to not let the food burn. And whisper to her, “Come to the porch when you’re done.” Before coming out in the shower and change to a jogger and pull a gray shirt out only to sling it to my shoulder as I made my way to the kitchen.

*************************

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Hi everyone. I would like to ask for your honest comments of my book to help me improve my writing.
Please help me share it to your friends.
Thank you. And God bless to us all.

💌Wattpad Author: dhenz4dhabz8💌

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE