eating

Lynn’s POV

Seeing all the men dispersed from the room excluding Luis.

“Please lock the door as you leave.” I said a little louder for him to get what I mean. Dismissing him is a must before the brewing swirl of emotions between Zack and me burst and make him witness our disgraceful acts.

Making myself confortable in his lap, legs on either his side, I hugged his head against my front. His hand grip my waist and slowly trailing to my bum making me grind against him.

“Please relieve me from my stress, baby.” He pleads in a whisper against my bosom and snuggles more into it. He continuously grinds our sexes, trying to make a friction.

Pulling his hair hardly from the back of his head, I put my mouth against his and seductively said; “What can I do with it? Hhhmmm…” I grind myself against his crotch. “Don’t you think you need to be punish after that bitch?” I completely stop grinding and look at him straight in the eye, still pulling his hair.

“Baby, she’s a mistake I made and can’t take it that they like me fucking them and keep coming for more but I don’t want anything to do with them and yes they are lots of them.” He cockily said.

“So you mean to say, I need to deal to all of your bitch?” I’m enraged by this information.

“I know you can handle them all. She’s the worst one among them.” He said referring to the bitch from earlier.

I tried to come off his lap but he’s not letting me, holding my waist and pleadingly looking at me.

“Please. I’m sorry. I’ll clean my miss. You’ll not have to deal with them. Please don’t be mad.” He softly cried, misery reflects his face.

“Let’s go home.” I softly assure him before kissing him to convey my understanding and forgiveness.

Receiving the message I want to convey through the kiss, he deepens it and it instantly becomes heated.

Both now panting from the kiss and body tingles from the grinding he resumes, he stand up from the chair with me in his arms and put me in his desk, standing between my legs.

His hand unbutton my pant and slid down the zip before detaching his lips from mine and works to instantly remove my pants along with my undies.

Then open his trouser and free his hard shaft oozing with pre-cum from his confinement. Holding it he run it make it run three times against my wet folds before slamming it in, eliciting moans from both of us. His attack is hard and fast making us both reach our peek in just a minute or two.

Panting he place his forehead against mine, letting our orgasm comes to an end, he claim my lips.

“I love you, baby.” He husked out against my lips.

“I love you too.”

“Thank you for understanding me.”

“That goes for both of us.”

Smiling to each other, we clean our mess and head home.

I snuggle close to him at the back seat of  his Porsche. His driver is waiting for us when we arrive at the company’s parking, making us both use the same car and leave the other one behind, leaving the responsibility of bringing it back home to his driver.

Feeling the exhaustion from todays work, I relaxed myself against his chest and his arms circled around my body.

Before sleep took over me, my mind reminds me of the fast pace events within this week.

Its only been a week since we meet each others again yet here I am claiming him as my fiancé.

I can’t believe myself that I act freely now towards our relationship though his way of asking me is unusual. I can not think of a better way to meeting him. I becoming to love how things fall in its places.

Waking up with a moan, a feeling so good makes me arch my back.

“The best ever, baby.” His voice repeatedly say the words. “Taste so fucking good.” He grunts making his thrust deeper. “I can’t take my hands off you baby.”

“Hhmmm… Ahhh…” The pleasure he’s giving me us unbearable, making me moan loud, letting him know I’m fully awake now.

“Baby, you taste so good, the best I mean.” Making his thrust harder.

I can comprehend when did we reach home. How come I didn’t recognize I’m being carried up the stairs and strip out of my clothes? Is that how I’m tired?

“Yeah! Babe that feels so fucking good. Ahh.. harder pls hhmm..” My own cried come.

“Ahh!.. baby, come with me.” His thrust become sloppier and as he thrust one last time harder and deeper, I started to convulse and shout his name.

“ZACKK”

A fantastic way to wake up.

“Dinner is ready.” He announces after we came down from our heights.

“You got your dessert ahead I see.” I stated exhaustedly. “I love it every time we did it.”

“I thought me eating you, will wake you up, my big fat cock did.”

“I’m really the sleeping deep? What a waste not feeling you eat me.

HAHAHHAHA…

Our laughter echoes in his room, our connection is growing so fast and so strong.

Author’s Note:

Babies hmm.
So want to wake up like that too? Huhb ask Zack to do it with ya.
Love you babes.

dhenz4dhabz8