conversation

Once the storm of my stock up sexual urges subside, heavy breaths back to normal, I settle my self beside my queen on my kingsize bed

Once the storm of my stock up sexual urges subside, heavy breaths back to normal, I settle my self beside my queen on my kingsize bed. Rolling on my back bringing half of her body above mine, tangling my feet to hers, I took up the subject again in a much serious approach.

"Four years without you in my life is nightmare," I begin, looking deep to her eyes and smoothering her hair away from her face tucking it in her ears "whatever Jenny plan to do after her scheme, I can tell she didn't succeed coz she's out of your life too." frowning at her "Is she or isn't she?" I continue.

Her chin settled in my hard chest, doe eyes zeroed on me, one hand's finger tracing my beard free jaw, tip of my nose, brows of my eyes, and outline of my lips then right hand clutch my hair at the back of head with occasional scrapping of nails in my scalp. Every breath she take her breast heaves, which is press on my stomach, it swells asking for my attention but I retract my eyes from it to put my full attention on the topic.

She sigh before saying "No." her finger on my lower lip linger longer than she did to my other facial parts "The moment my whole family left, nobody knows, I ask them to do so. I received that pic from Jenny 2days before Christmas." taking a long breath and pinching my lips a little tighter, what a tease.

I squint my eyes for her to continue, so she does "I cried and mom passesby in my room and saw me at my state, I showed her what Jenny sent, she said I must talk to you and clear things out but my fear got me and thinking you saying it in my face i can't take it, so i begged her to help me out of the mess i got myself into, that's you." she squint back her eyes on me to gauge my reaction and i just shake my head.

We had a little staring contest before i backdown and nod my head a little for her to continue. She swallow a large lump of saliva first before adding "Mom instruct me to cut down all communication with Jenny instantly and i did so, she talks to dad about what happen over the phone coz as you know at that time he's sent in another state for an important business deal that can't be cancelled even Christmas season, so that's how they come up with a plan that I agreed, to uproot all of us and come to the state where he was."

Tears starts to pool in her eyes after she informs me, I can see through her, she's also at loss for these past four years. So i smoothly run my hand up and down at her bare back to soothe her.

"Shhh..." i cooed to her "everything will be fine now, we're back and no one can separate us again, so no more tears, i want to see your smile baby" i cooed more

"It's just that, i'm being a fool, mom asked me to talk to you, but i'm being the coward i am and brought us both pain for years" tears stained her cheek as she convey her sorrow "all of these had been avoided if i just muster a little strength to confront you" she rasp, i wipe her tears away and pull her to me and attach my lips to her's for her to stop rumbling.

After i sense that she's now calmly responding to my kiss, i slowly retact my lips from her's and murmur against her lips " It's over now, just thinks of it as a challenge to make us much stronger together and nothing can ever will separate us again. Your mine and I am yours." i shower her face small kisses. "Si? princess?"

"Yes! Zack i'm your's  and you're mine" she whisper quitely

Bringing my lips back to hers for a seering kiss but before i can even start to attack her pouty little lips, a loud growl can be heard, and then she starts to giggle before saying "That's my pet in the stomach, he's hungry, i skipped breakfast coz i'm running late for the interview." and she give me her sweet smile to cover her embarrassment but the pink tint from her neck to cheek give her away.

********************
Please vote, comment, and share this book. That would help me alot.

💌 Author: dhenz4dhabz8 💌

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE