celebration

Zack’s POV

As the men enter, Lynn became busy entertaining them.  I can see from my peripheral vision as I set myself in my place at the head of the table that she is making an effort to reconcile my men with hers.

Her acting as a middleman with all the burly men in the room makes me smile with mirth, she’s so cute. The built of the bodies surrounding her makes her look a lot smaller but it doesn’t faze her that this men could snap her little in one move, she has their respect and they listen to her intently.

Not wanting to put her effort into waste, I order my some of my men to bring out the booze, making the little surprise feast she made into a full on celebration.

Seeing both parties are now full on laughing in her antics and jokes make my heart swell in her capabilities, she surely is full of surprises. Both teams now are in good term, making small talk with each other and trying to put the feud aside in accordance to her whims.

She’s a complete different person now, grown woman in a small shell of a body, meek but dangerous, beautiful and deadly. She can instantly deceive those who don’t know her, making her succeed in her mission.

My love for this woman grows each time a new revelation of what she becomes is uncovered. Her announcing to everyone as my girlfriend makes me dance inside, although she has my ring on her finger, I haven’t ask her formally. I would be much delighted if she announced as my fiancée but girlfriend is good for me, for now.

I will surely make her fully mine as she asked the first time we made love, my wife, not on my terms but on her terms.

Just watching her every move, my body abide with how my feeling swell for her, my cock so hard pressed unto the material of my pant, wanting to be let go and seek out the source of such turmoil burning in my loins.

As if sensing my need for her, she looked at me and smirks knowingly. I give her hand signals and she excuses herself in the middle of the men.  Confidently walking away from them knowing she succeeded making up all of them, they will not be killing each other now.

Reaching in front of me, she reaches out her hand that I immediately receive and kiss my ring in her finger while my gaze focused on hers, reminding my claim on her. She’s absolutely the one for me. I knew it the moment I set my eyes on her on our senior years.

Pulling her unto me by her hand, making her sit on my lap, I whisper against her ear; “Are you done now? I need you.” before nibbling her earlobe.

“hmmm” She instantly pull herself out of my lap, stand up and state “Gentlemen, we’ll excuse ourselves from here coz we have urgent matters to attend to, please continue the celebration without us.” In a loud and clear informative voice without faltering and never letting her own heated gaze off me.

As we make it out of the dining, I haul her up to my body by holding her waist on both side and making her legs clamp on my waist. Walking towards my office, I attacked her neck with hungry kiss.

I wouldn’t make it to our room so better to the office, much nearer. Opening, closing and locking the door only takes me seconds not ceasing my attack on her exposed neck while doing so.

Making it at my table, I put her down the table and hastily unbuckle my belt to freeing my ply. Lowering my pant suit until mid-thigh only before settling myself on my chair, I pull her leggings along with her panty out of her legs and pull her unto my lap, straddling me.

Silting my shaft in her, I groan out, being able to find release is fulfilling. Relishing in the moment of bliss upon our bodies joined, I still, and allow the fulfillment settle in before thrusting my hips up while pulling her down by her waist.

Our position makes me able to penetrate her deeply. Our moans filled the room.

Felling her nails bury in my shoulder blade, where she hold for support, her climax is building fast just like mine and its nearing.

Wanting to prolong our coupling, I pull her out of my lap and arrange her on top of my table facing away from me and swiftly enter her from behind, pumping hard and fast, chasing both our climax again. Then again as we’re almost there, I flip her on her back and bring both her legs over my shoulder and thrust deep in her cavern making me hit her spot over and over.

Feeling that I hold both our orgasm long enough, like for hours now when in reality only in minutes, I let go as her legs shaking in my hold, sprinkling my seed in her womb.

Still deep within her, I hugged her body closed to mine and set back on my chair, letting our labored breath back to normal.

“Perfect celebration ever, hahhaha” I huskily whisper in her ear. “Let’s do it again.” I playfully thrust my hips up to hers.

“HAHAHHA” Our laughter fills the room.

She gets up from my lap. Walk up to the cupboard just beside my table and pull a box of tissue from the top. Walk back to me and wipe off our mixed juices in my shaft and inner thigh before wiping herself.

Her confidence as she walks in front of me half naked, doesn’t make me move an inch in my set or it’s the exhaustion from our rigorous mating taking toll on me.

”As you’ll be back in your office tomorrow, please have someone to brief me on my new position as chef in one of your restaurant.”
Her statement leaves me speechless, as if she confirms my earlier conclusion on her changes. As astonishment dissipates, I give her a toothy smile, so delighted to hear from her personally that she will work for me. Previous her would be against it but her now is different, good different.

“You’ll be in main branch, the same place where we meet again, I love it. The idea of you with me on the same place is exhilarating. I love you baby.” I hurriedly inform her.

“hhmmm… I smell something fishy going in your mind now, Mr. Right.” She points out.

I gulp in realization. “WOW! Your giving me ideas baby.” Smile so wide I get up from my chair, tuck in my shaft and come to hug her tight. “It would be nice to have a stress reliever all the time.” I playfully nudge my nose in her neck while stating the obvious fact.

“Your being naughty, Mr. Right.”
“I love the way you say my name, soon to be Mrs. Right.” And I claim her lips, sealing the promise I made to myself and to her, silently.

*********
Author’s Note:
Whatcha think guyzzz? It’s getting hot in here, pls take off your clothes.. and take a cold or hot shower, whichever will you prefer would do coz scenes will be lot more like …..

To my first ever commenter this is for you. Thank you for your encouragement. I will surely try my best to finish this book for you. A single motivation is all I need.

Please keep your COMMENTS coming. VOTE, SHARE and FOLLOW will be much appreciated.

😘😘😘

dhenz4dhabz8