Mom (Chapter 4)

(Unedited)

"Come on, wake up. You have school in an hour." Nemuri said waking me up while she stood infront of my bed. I groaned and stumbled out of bed. I left my room and went down the hall to the bathroom.

I quickly changed into my school uniform and headed to the kitchen to make coffee. Once I got there Nemuri was already making me breakfast and coffee.

I sat down at the counter on one of the bar stools. "Hey Nemuri, I have a question." I stated as she brought me a cup of black coffee and a plate with an egg and 2 slices of bacon on it.

"And what would that be? Also you know......you could call me mom...if you want." She said not making eye contact with me. My insides felt warm, I have never been this happy in my life.

I never really grew up with a mother figure so this definitely came as a surprise. "Really?! Also if you are a pro hero shouldn't you be rich? Why do you live in a apartment? I'm not complaining, just curious." I asked as I started to eat the eggs.

She looked at me and thought for a second "I don't know, I guess I'd just rather live in an apartment." She said shrugging as she sat down next to me with her own plate of food. I nodded and finished up my food.

I chugged down what was left of my coffee and set the dishes in the empty sink. I ran back to my room and grabbed my bag. I came back out and she was already ready to go.

I slipped my shoes on and she started laughing. "What's so funny mom?" I asked really confused. Her laughing came to a stop, "You never did your hair. It's a complete mess." She said and laughed even more when I ran to the bathroom to do my hair.

I quickly ran a brush through my bed head and went back into the kitchen. Nemuri and I walked out of the apartment and took the elevator down to the first floor. When I got down there I saw Shinsou walking out. "Hey Shinsou!"

I called after him but he just ignored me and kept walking. That's weird, maybe he didn't hear me. Nemuri and I walked to school behind Shinsou the entire time. Once we got into the huge building Nemuri and I had to part ways.

"Bye mom." I called after her as she walked away. I kept walking until I finally reached the classroom. I walked in and went to the back of the classroom and sat down like normal ignoring everyone.

Well, almost everyone, I tried to get Shinsou's attention but to no avail. "Come on, are you mad at me or something?! Did I do something wrong?!" I asked trying not to yell but didn't do a very good job.

Shinsou twitched but stayed silent, after about 5 minutes I gave up on trying to get him to talk to me. Maybe I was right, maybe he is mad about the LOV thing. I tried to brush it off but the entire day during all of my classes all I could think about was Shinsou.

When it finally hit lunch time I wasn't really hungry so I just headed up to the roof to clear my head. I walked out of the classroom and walked down the hallways headed towards the roof.

I opened the door to the roof and the cold air hit my face. It was nice up here. I was kinda afraid of heights but the view was nice and relaxing so I didn't really care. I walked over and sat down on the ledge. If I did fall it wouldn't really matter to me.

The only thing I would be worried about is mom. I thought about jumping, I really did but decided against it. I tried it a few years ago but Kurogiri used his stupid warp gate to prevent any injury.

I looked down and saw Shinsou leaned up against a tree sleeping, but it looked like something was wrong. I quickly hoped off the ledge onto the roof and ran threw the door racing downstairs.

I ran through the hallways as fast as possible trying not to bump into anyone. I ran out the main door of the building towards where I saw Shinsou. He was leaned up against a tree sleeping but he looked like he was having a nightmare.

Sweat dripped down his face and he was shaking. I walked over to him till I was right next to him. I sat down and rested my head on his shoulder. I was raised by a villan so I wasn't the best at comforting people but I used to calm my dad down whenever he had tantrums.

I wrapped my arms around Shinsou, he twas tense after first but calmed down after a second. His nightmare seemed to have gone away but I stayed in that position, that was until I heard him. "Shigaraki? What are you doing here?"

He asked curious but you could tell he was still tired. I froze in my spot not knowing how to react. I had planned of leaving before he woke up, god this is so weird. How on earth am I supposed to explain this?!

I removed my arms from around him and picked my head up. "S-sorry I-" before I could finish my sentence I was in a trance again unable to control my body. Shinsou was using his quirk, but why? I could find out on my own by using my quirk but I can't use it if I'm under his control.

"Walk away and leave me all from now on." He ordered. It sounded like he had a hint of pain in his voice but I probably just imagined it. My legs started moving on their own back towards the building.

Once I got inside I was released from his control and able to move my own body now. Instead of going back I figured it would be better to just go to class a little early and figure this whole Shinsou thing our later.

1046 words
A/N: Sorry for the angst but there will probably be more coming.  all chapters will probably be posted at night. Byeeeeeee