3: Midnight Zagreus

Midnight Zagreus of the seven, the 5th Demon King of the kingdom of Severus, the Sadistic Psychopath of Empire of Ursa is now sitting boredly in his office. A piece of golden paper in front of him. Vlad standing just right behind His Majesty's large, ornate-designed, black and dark red chair. As the Demon King reread the words written in ancient language, one thick brow arched from the given message.

"Dragon Festival" Walang kabuhay-buhay nitong tugon sa sarili, "Ano satingin mo?"

Vlad dips his chin a little to show respect to his King, "They've been quiet for months now after what happened at the red moon event"

"Precisely" Midnight easily slipped a dagger in his hand. Red eyes darkened just after he stuck the tip of the blade into the paper's center. "Tell them I accept the invitation but the request for my pack's appearance will not be done."

Yumuko uli si Vlad, "Yes, Your Majesty"

Clothed in his black fineries-- A black dress shirt with a harness that hugged his sculpted body, tucked neatly in his black pants, Midnight stood up from his seat wearing an emotionless face. "Time, Vlad"

"It's 5:45 pm, Your Majesty. 15 more minutes 'til dinner" Agad na sumunod si Vlad sa hari ng magsimula itong maglakad palabas sa opisina.

"Sinundo na ba ni Tartarus?"

"Yes, Your Majesty"

"How 'bout the Pack?"

"Already at the great hall of the palace, Your Majesty"

"Anong nasira?" Inunahan na ng akala ni Midnight.

"A vase worth a century's value"

Habang naglalakad, sumagi na kaagad sa isipan ni Midnight na may nangyare nanamang kalokohan sakanyang teritoryo. He didn't need to know the reason why, he just need to figure out who've done it. The pack might be critical and vicious when it comes to battles but they're the opposite in normal days. They're called the pack for certain reasons. Bloodthirsty wolves in the dark. Careless dogs from time to time. Little puppies in front of him.

Midnight is too busy of his kingdom to give a shit about his pack's sloppy behavior. Wag nga lang nila ipapakita ang ganyang ugali sa seryosong sitwasyon at baka si Midnight pa mismo ang kakatay sakanila sa harapan ng marami.

Diretso lamang ang tingin ni Midnight sa dinadaanan, "I'll have my guess. Is it Arius?"

Along the well-interior-designed hallways of the palace that was wide enough for ballrooms to occupy were old paintings of demons. 23 pieces. Midnight have counted it everyday back when he was still a child. An old habit of his. Memorizing each and every details his surroundings have. These paintings were at least 10 meters away from each other and he knew even the slightest scratch the paintings have on its frames. And he had examined it again when he was crowned the new Demon King of the kingdom. Every single thing the palace has, Midnight Zagreus restlessly checked it.

At the end of the hallway, where the section is divided into two paths, was the last piece of demon painting. The demons took a right turn.

"Arius is one, Your Majesty" ika ni Vlad na ikinataas naman ng isang kilay ni Midnight.

Usually, si Arius lamang ang nakakasira ng gamit sa teritoryo niya. Other than his name involved, it means that the whole pack is doing something wilder.

Pagkarating na pagkarating nilang dalawa sa great hall, halos hindi na niya maitindihan ang gulo na nangyayare saloob.

Tumingin siya sa kaliwa at nakita si Killian na naka stand-by sa ere. Nagbabasa ng libro. Si Kaimana na nakasakay sakanyang alaga na pating. A water trail floating in the air is present, whipping in every corner of the great hall. She's riding her pet shark like there's no tomorrow. Sa kabila naman, blanko lamang ang mukha ni Midnight ng makita si Radu na may katalik na succubus. Arius in his medium-sized dragon form, and little Day on his back. Laughing. Riding in the air like Kaimana and her shark.