Who's Really Behind It All?

Sean felt himself panic as he watched Anti slowly start to black out from all the stress that was happening around him.

The others, however, were too much in shock to pay attention.

"H-henrik! Is it okay for him to fall asleep? Shouldn't he stay awake for a bit?"

The doctor blinked hard and shook Anti lightly, "Hey now, brat, vake up. Not yet. Stay focused."

Anti blinked his eyes open but was having a hard time with it. His thoughts were going wild but his mind was so fucking exhausted. His muscles were starting to get sore, too, from the harsh seizure.

Anti stared up at Sean, ignoring Evelien as she tried to soothe him, "Wh- . . . wha'd y-you do?"

Before he could answer, Sean was shoved away from Anti. It was too quick to really know what just happened but they saw the man that hovered over his friend protectively, having used a large amount of energy to come to him.

Jackie gaped at him, "D-dark!? What are you doing here!?"

Dark glared at them all, "I'm getting my friend out of this hell-hole"

Before anyone could protest, Dark teleported with Anti.

They were just . . . gone.

Sean cursed loudly, "Dammit! NO! Dark, get back here NOW! DARK!"

He took out his phone to try and call Mark but Marvin stopped him, "He's fine, Sean"

"How do you know!? He just had a seizure, a fucking copy of Anti came out of nowhere to kill you all and Dark just took him off god knows where!"

"He's at the cabin" Marvin supplied.

Evelien looked confused at the entire conversation but didn't intervene. She'd hear everyone out.

"What?" Chase was equally as confused, "What cabin? Actually. . . even more than that! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN 'AGAIN'!?"

Sean slowly stood up, still staring at the spot Anti had been laying, ". . . . . you guys wouldn't understand"

"Try us" Henrik growled, "You owe us an explanation of vhat that means, Sean, and you know it"

He looked to Evelien who looked to be wondering the same things. What was he hiding from them all?

Sean swallowed hard and carefully nodded, "I uh . . . . I need some coffee first. Let's go downstairs"

Dark was careful with Anti as he slowly gave him some energy from the void. Celine's power was a multitude of things, able to do a lot including heal and somewhat see the future and the dead.

Anti was getting stronger by the second thanks to her but unfortunately, she couldn't heal his legs.

"My friend . . . " Dark sighed, "I'm sorry I didn't come sooner. I hope you were the only target. This was the only place I could think of to bring you"

Anti swallowed but didn't try to sit up, still lost in his head after what Sean had just said.

". . . . Anti?"

"It's okay, Dark" he whispered quietly, " . . . . . I just need. . . . I just need some time"

"But what happened? Do I need to go get the others, too?"

"No" Anti shook his head, "I already killed what was after us . . . ."

"Oh . . . . wh-what? You?"

"You seem surprised" Anti turned his head, refusing to look him in the eyes, "You're not the only one"