Chapter 9: Fight Back

Holly "Orator" [REDACTED]
22 October 2022
14:00
White Mask Headquarters

We must push Delta to the edge. Push them to the point of no return. Push them far enough to come out so we can exterminate them.

Orator: We will burn Delta! We will burn Team Rainbow! We will have control!

Elzbieta "Ela" Bosak
1 November 2022
06:15
Hereford Base, England

Elzbieta: You know, Delta doesn't seem as bad as we're making them out to be.

Grace: They killed Sanaa.

Elzbieta: Because we randomly showed up and attacked them. Watch the body camera footage from Eliza.

I slid my phone to Grace with the footage ready to play and she tapped the screen.

Eliza: Shh.

The team of fifteen pushed up through the dense forest and through the snow to Bunker Bravo. Eliza checked her ammo and listened for anything inside.

Wrath: Fuck you, man.

Nova: I'm just better at darts, Juniper.

Banshee: Both of you are dorks. Shut up. Let me read.

Nova: You shut up, Alexa.

All the three of them were just talking and messing around with one another. Eliza gave the go ahead to Jordan who gently stuck an exothermic charge on the wall. After slowly pulling the trigger and arming the charge, he detonated. The iconic burning noise followed suit with an explosion. When the dust settled, I saw something. Not one of them had any gear on and they all just looked like chill people.

Grace: They're still terrorists.

Elzbieta: I guess you have a point.

I lied to Grace as to not start an argument or fight with my best friend. After she gave me my phone back, I walked down to my dorm and did some research on Jun "Wrath" Geong. I found out that Wrath's sister went missing in the United States Army when she was seventeen. That means Wrath was also seventeen as they're twins. His sister's name is redacted from everything and everywhere. She wasn't ever declared KIA. She could still be out there. The only information on her was her nickname when she was in - Ruger.

Andrzej Duda, Polish President
5 November 2022
12:00
Presidential Palace,Warsaw,Poland

I knew of Jun "Wrath" Geong and his partners, called Delta. I knew of their work, and I knew that they were classified as the most dangerous terrorist organization on Earth. They've never done anything bad to Poland so I don't give a gówno. Poland has only ever had Team Rainbow operate here once. The JW GROM takes care of us and we take care of them. The Polish People are grateful for our armed forces. In personal opinion, Delta didn't seem all that bad. They recently killed an Operator of Team Rainbow, but you would too if it was that circumstance. Delta was attacked and they were frightened. They've been quiet for months apart from that. No one knows their cause, so why can we just have the authority to judge it?

Vladimir Putin
6 November 2022
12:00
Moscow, Russia

It's been twenty four hours since Andrzej Duda announced his, somewhat, support of Delta. The world ridiculed him of this, but Switzerland did not. Tensions are rising in Europe. Now could be my time.