Chapter 23: No More Waiting

Jun "Wrath" Geong
21 June 2023
9:12
Ghost Headquarters, Germany

Ghost: Commander, Gehirn is here and requests to speak with you.

Wrath: Bring him in.

The Ghost left the room and I finished reading the document when Gehirn walked in.

Gehirn: Commander, Voljusa has great advancements. We have developed a new suit of armor, capable of stopping almost anything you can imagine.

Wrath: How many do you have?

Gehirn: Two

Wrath: We'll take them.

Gehirn: I thought so. Bring them in!

Two scientists brought three suits of this new armor in hanging on racks. Both of the scientists had masks on to hide themselves. This armor will prove useful in the future.

Wrath: Banshee and Malutki, come to the data entry room.

I set my radio on the desk and examined the armor suits. The arms and legs are made of Kevlar and can stop a .45 ACP. The main armor covers the entire abdomen and stops most calibers. Lighter armor goes down the front of the legs to protect you. This armor isn't going to me. It's going to Alexa and Ela. I'm giving to them. Their lives are more important than mine. For all it matters, I'm just a terrorist. I'm still at the top of the individual terrorism list so I guess so. How are you going to have me charged on war crimes if we aren't part of the United Nations or any other group similar? We are the CPC, and only the CPC. With all the recent countries joining us, we're a massive threat to our enemies. The United States of America has sent some troops over to Europe, but that won't help. The country is soon to fall anyways. A majority of the troops from America that were sent to Europe have defected and deserted to the CPC's side. I think the CPC has a large popularity in a lot of countries. We aren't controlling. The CPC is the most free place on Earth. That's why the New Soviet Republic hates us so much. We're the opposite of their communist/socialist agenda. The CPC will prevail, we will come out on top. We have the best missile defense system in the world thanks to Voljusa. We have drones, thanks to Voljusa. We have the most heavily developed military force in history. The military sees me as the ultimate leader. I suppose I am the leader of the armed forces. I'm not the leader of the CPC overall, just the military. But, the citizens are seeing me as the ultimate leader. The Volgus Council even sees me as the leader. I won't accept the position unless it's voted on. I won't declare myself the leader of anything until it's voted upon by my people. If I did, that would be the first step to a dictatorship. If I am voted in, I won't have Ela or Alexa be my right hand man, I guess woman in this case, unless they're voted as well. I will not go on a power trip. My Ghosts know what to do if anyone in Delta or the Volgus Council, in general, does. We have plenty of bullets and we have plenty of forests to drop a body. We won't deal with dictators... Or whatever else you want to call them now. I will dedicate my life to keeping these people free. The "free" United States of America isn't very free.

Ghost: Commander, we have a man you will want to speak with.

Wrath: Who is it?

Ghost: A shooter.

Wrath: How many victims?

Ghost: 102 dead, 57 injured.

Wrath: Where is this fuck?

Ghost: He's a Soviet agent.

Wrath: A Soviet here to attack the innocent people of my country. I will see to this personally. Lock the cells down. No one goes in or out except myself. Not even Banshee or Malutki. Do you understand?