Chapter 10: Coalition

Jun "Wrath" Geong
25 December 2022
08:54
Presidential Palace,Warsaw,Poland

We made a treaty. An alliance. Something that terrorists don't often follow. Andrzej Duda trusted us or seemed to. Maybe fear? But they have the GROM. Either way, we formed a pact named "Coalition Pact of Change" or CPC. We had a country on our side. Not a small country, we had Poland.

Andrzej Duda: It will be good to work with you.

Out of respect, we saluted one another and I turned around to leave.

Alexa: Jun.

I stopped and waited for Alexa to get to my side.

Alexa: Team Rainbow is here. I saw a drone.

Wrath: Okay... Mister Duda, get down!

One of the guards near Andrzej Duda pushed him down and a sniper shot with a long white trail following it cracked through the air. The shot went right where Andrzej Duda was standing just a few milliseconds prior.

Wrath: Wydostań go! (Get him out!)

This was the first time we fought alongside our newly gained allies.

Timur "Glaz" Glazkov
25 December 2022
07:30
Presidential Palace,Warsaw,Poland

I was stationed next to Kali on a rooftop. We weren't close to the palace, we were fairly far away. Due to our scopes, we could see inside the room. We waited, in silence, for a few minutes then entered Delta. Jun "Wrath" Geong, Dallas "Nova" Logan, and Alexa "Banshee" Logan were brought in. They had their rifles hanging from slings, but with no magazines in. I assumed this as a sign of peace, but caution. We, obviously, couldn't hear what was happening, but we could see.

Kali: I'll watch, take a break.

Timur: Do not have to tell me twice. I'll take over in ten.

Kali: You know, I didn't imagine this was the life as a sniper... But I like it.

Timur: I did not either, comrade. It is nice job. Team relies on it.

Kali: I see paperwork.

Timur: Any idea what it is?

Kali: Not a clue. Probably alliance shit.

Eliza: Take the fucking shot.

Kali: No, now is not the time.

Eliza: Fucking shoot Geong and end this now!

Timur: Killing Geong will not stop this.

Kali: Kill one and another takes over. I'm gonna kill the Polish President.

Timur: You what?

Kali: You heard me.

Zofia: Do it and I'll shove your sniper up your ass.

Kali: What if I'm into that?

Zofia racked the slide of her RG15 and Kali laughed for a second, but went back to watching.

Timur: Anything?

Kali: Nothing.

We switched positions about five times, once every ten minutes.

Kali: Get over here!

I grabbed my rifle and set the bipod up in the edge of the roof. I saw Geong and the Logans leaving, but they stopped and turned around. The Polish President was brought to the floor by the guards and quickly removed from the room. Kali shot just over his head and I lined a shot up on Geong. It's like he predicted my shot. He took cover as I fired. We popped a shot every time someone in that room would be visible. Only one person was hit and that was in the foot by myself. Eventually, no more people popped up.