•°~𝙂𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙮~°•

- Aʟᴘʜᴀ -
They are the dominant species of the three. They are possessive, aggressive, and dominant. They are able to impregnate Omegas, female and male. They make up 25% of the world. They can release a curtain type of pheromones that attract Omegas, especially during their heat.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

- Oᴍᴇɢᴀ -
They are the more submissive of the three. They're more calm and docile. They make up 25% of the world, male omegas make up 12% of the world. They can get impregnated by male Alphas and male betas. They also produce pheromones which attracts Alphas usually during their heat.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

- Bᴇᴛᴀ -
Betas are the normal of the three, they make up 50% of the world. It's pretty common to see them. They don't release any pheromones like Alphas and Omegas.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

- Pʜᴇʀᴏᴍᴏɴᴇs -
Are a type of fragrance a Alpha/Omega releases to attract the other type.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

- Hᴇᴀᴛ -
An heat is a period of time the Omega goes through. During this time their hormones go crazy which causes them to release their pheromones more frequently causing Male Alphas to get attracted to that certain Omega. This also is the time when the Omega is most ready to get impregnated. If not mated or they are not looking for a mate, the Omega goes and hides away in their nest until the heat of over. They could inject or take pills known as suppressors to calm down their heat, but it doesn't get rid of it 100%. After the heat is over the Omega is not pregnant this can lead them to long-term depression. This is also called
P.C.G.  They could take pills known at antidepressants that make them feel happy and better.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

- Kɴᴏᴛᴛɪɴɢ / Kɴᴏᴛ -
A knot is something that happens during sexual intercourse with a male Alpha. Before an Alpha releases into an Omega, they can knot so no sperm leaks out. This increases the chances of the Omega to get pregnant if they're not using protection.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

- Sʟɪᴄᴋ -
A natural lubricant produced by a male Omega during their heat or when they're aroused.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

- Mᴀᴛᴇs -
An omegas significant other which usually is an Alpha . This happens when an Alpha marks their Omega.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

- Mᴀʀᴋs -
This is when an Alpha claims his Omega by making a mark on his/her scent glands. This caused the Alpha sent to mix with the Omegas scent. This basically lets other Alphas know that, that Omega is taken. It does not forever so they need to be re-marked once in a while.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

- Nᴇsᴛ -
This usually consists of soft thing's brought by an Omega. They do not know they are doing it until it's pointed out to them. The nest is a place that the Omega feels most safe at, like a closet, small room, or an empty space. Nesting usually calms down when mated.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

- P.C.G -
It stands for postal-coital-grief. This basically is something that is referred among Omegas if they're not pregnant.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

- Mᴘʀᴇɢ -
When a male gets pregnant by an Alpha. Although the process is very complicated so it is highly avoided. But I'd it does happen, the males C-section, basically their womb, gets cut open so they can remove the baby, they can also give an natural birth, but it is preferred to have an C-section. The male Omega goes on anaesthetic to numb the pain.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

- Sᴜᴘᴘʀᴇssᴏʀs -
An injection or pill an Omega can take to calm down their heat and dilute their pheromones / fragrance. But it could be super dangerous if an omega takes it for more than three months, because it'll cause their heat to implode.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

- Alphas: -
Bakugo Katsuki
Todoroki Shoto
Iida Tenya
Kirishima Eijiro
Shinso Hitoshi
Yaoyorozu Momo
Sero Hanta
Dabi ( Touya Todoroki )
Twice
Aizawa Shota

- Betas: -
Uraraka Ochako
Asui Tsuyu
Jiro Kyouka
Shigaraki Tomura
Toga Himiko
Shindo Yō
Hizashi Yamada

- Omegas: -
Midoriya Izuku
Kaminari Denki
Ashido Mina

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Hey!
So this will be the glossary for the Omegaverse, it should be everything you need to know :) Sorry if I spelt anything wrong.

- Zed / Author :)