°• P. 2 •°

Third POV ~ With Bakugo Katsuki after Izuku left

Katsuma and Mina found their way back to the table, Katsuki looked at his Pup before scrolling slightly, "Why did you run off?!" Katsuma looked down before saying quietly, "Because I s-saw the m-male that helped m-me find Auntie when I-I got los-t" Katsuki looked at Mina to see if he was lying, but when he saw Mina nodding at him, proving that it was the truth. Katsuki sighed, pinching in between him eyebrows, before letting go in between of his eyebrows, "Wait do you mean that pretty green haired Omega?" He looked between Katsuma and Mina, they both nodded their heads.

( Btw for Bakugo I'll be calling his both Katsuki and Bakugo )

Katsuki then looked towards Kirishima "I want you to fin-" Katsuki was cut off from sad pheromones entering the restaurant, he looked towards the big windows that showed outside the front of the restaurant. There stood an teared eyed Omega, Katsuki Alpha was telling him to go outside to ask him what's wrong, but he denied his Alpha instincts.

He then looked back at his pup too see him all upset, the reason is he has only smelt the Omegas Happy pheromones, so it makes him up set to be smelling sad pheromones. Bakugo then nudged his arm and nodded his head, this made this smaller slightly happy, he watched as his pup got up from his seat and walked his way over to the front of the restaurant.

—~—~—~—~—

- Back out side the front with Izuku -

Izukus POV

- 𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 -
_______
Best bitches 👀❤️

:me
« Hey...Guys..?

Ura:
Hey Izu! »

Denki:
Hi Zuku! »

:me
« So...you know how it's Todoroki and I's two year anniversary today..?

Ura:
Yep! Why..? Did something happen? »

Denki:
Yeah, If something happened you can always tell us! »

:me
« Yeah, well Todoroki didn't show up to out date...so I called him and..he's cheating on me..

Ura:
TODOROKI?! »

Denki:
FOR REAL?!
Stay there babes we're on our way to come get you.
We can also go back to your house and confront him, get your thing's packed so you can stay with me if you want?

:me
Really? I don't want to bother you guys! 🥺

Ura:
Yes really! You're not bothering us at all, you're our best friend! Now where are you?

:me
I'm at XXXX on XXXX street

Denki:
Okay we'll be there in 50 minutes!

:me
Okay, see you soon!

Ura:
You too!
Read at 5:21pm

_______

- 𝙊𝙛𝙛 𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 -

Once I finished texting Uraraka and Denki, I put my phone back into my pocket, I didnt realise this but I started to let out a small amount of sad pheromones.