°• P. 12 •°

{N/A: Uhhhh so I may or may have not forgotten if I wrote down what Katsukis sent is 😐... SO! We're all going to pretend that I didn't forget and that his sent smells like burnt caramel 😌}

Third POV

Izuku woke up sweating and panting. He let out a small moan, 'C-Crap i'm in heat..' Izuku quickly got out his phone and texted Bakugo that he was in heat. He got up from his bed stumbling towards the door and locking it, just to make sure no one could get in.

Izuku whined as he walked towards his bed slowly, letting his Omega take over to make a nest.

~✞~

Katsuki woke up early, it was around 5:43AM. He groaned when he saw the time. He decided to go take a quick shower before getting dressed and going to go check on his pup.

He walked over to his wardrobe, grabbing a black tank top, dark grey sweat pants, and new underwear. After grabbing his clothing he made his way over to his bathroom, opening the door before closing it behind himself. He walked over to the bathroom counter and placed his clothing there as well as his phone.

After a few seconds he walked over to the shower, and turned on the hot water till steam was seen, then he turned on the cold water until he found the temperature he liked.

After finding the temperature he liked he stripped his clothes off and got into the shower, letting his spiky hair get Soaked from the water before washing his hair.

Around 20 minutes later Katsuki got out of the shower to dry off and to get dressed. While he was getting dressed he started to think about the first nickname Izuku called him.

'Hm why did he stop calling me Kacchan..'

He decided to just brush it off and to ask him later. Once he finished getting dressed he grabbed his phone to see he got a notification message from Izuku. Before he pressed onto the notification banner he walked out of the bathroom and closed the door behind him before sitting on his bed and pressing onto the notification message..

- 𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 -
_______
My Omega🥵👀

My Omega🥵👀:
Kat I just started my heat »

:Bakugo
« Alright I'll let everyone know not to bother you ok? I'll drop some food off out side of you door.

My Omega🥵👀:
Hmmm Alpha..»

Bakugo stared at the message the Omega just sent with wide eyes, 'Shit..'

:Bakugo
« Listen Omega, i'm only going to drop off some food ok. I'm coming to your room now
Read at 6:07AM

_______
-𝙊𝙛𝙛 𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 -

Bakugos heart started to beat rapidly, he quickly got up and left his room. He walked down to the kitchen to make some food real quick, that was before Kirishima, Sero, And Mina came in.

"Yooo Bakubro what ya doing?" Sero asked sitting down at the island,

"Yeah bro! What you making?" Kirishima asked,

"Nothing for you extras thats fucking what," Bakuog continued to make Izuku some food,

Before Kirishima could ask what he was making a certain blonde walked into the room.