Prologue

At the Phantomhive estate 

Knock knock.

"Come in."

"My Lord, you have received a letter from her majesty."

"Very well, let's see what it is this time." As the young lord sliced open the seal and started reading, he started getting pale.

"My boy I need you to find a way to infiltrate the girls college that I've had for 5 years (S/N). I want you to make sure that there's nothing strange going on in that school, if there is then stop it like in the boys college—Weston—right across from them."

Victoria.

"So what does she say?"
"Oh no, a girls school, I'll have to—"
"I'll go get the corset My Lord, or should I say lady." "I'd rather you do some research on that school before we head off, and stop giggling."
"S-sorry my lady."
"You know you'll have to dress like a lady too."
"Oh I don't have a problem with it, we demons can change our looks, but you my lord might want to spend the rest of the day in a corset while I gather research."

🐱time skip🐱

"Well My Lord I've gathered all the information."
"Great, we leave at the first rey of light."
"Hmmm the sooner the better."

At S/N

"Headmistress, a letter has arrived for you." For almost a week, if the Headmistress isn't working on papers, checking on classes, or even drinking tea, she's starring our her window, where across the street is Weston College.
"Thank you, Grace . . . and Grace,"
"Yes?"
"Who do you think that Headmaster at Weston is?"
"I don't know, but some girls, mistresses, and I even hear boys saying he may be one of the past Headmasters. I just hope he's handsome."