December 15th: Gina's mask (E.J x Gina x Kourtney?)

Author's note: My mental health is really bad today. I haven't edited this yet. This idea is from MadsShips don't forget to vote and comment.

Gina's POV:

Tonight, was the East High Winter Masquerade Ball and I was so excited to finally have a date to dance with tonight. I've never been to a winter ball before nor have I danced with a guy. I guess that's what happens when you transfer schools every year.

This year my moms' job decided to keep us located in Salt Lake City and I am so grateful for that. This opportunity has allowed me to meet my best friends and boyfriend. My boyfriend., E.J wasn't the kind of person to go to school dances, but I begged him to take me when I found out that it was going to be a masquerade ball. I've only ever seen these types of events happen in movies, like The Cinderella Story.

E.J was also the kind of boyfriend who would do almost anything to make his girl happy and surprised me with tickets to the masquerade ball on our one month anniversary date that was on December 1st. I never really thought of him as a hopeless romantic, but that was a nice gesture that he did for me.

I decided to put my hair up in a bun and go for a light and neutral makeup look before putting my dress on. The dress that I choose to wear for tonight's occasion was very special because my mom had worn in it at one of her high school dances and passed it on to me. I didn't mind that it wasn't a brand-new dress, like the other girls had because my mom did her best to provide for me as a single mom and that's what mattered.

When I finished getting ready, I grabbed my mask and clutch before heading down the stairs to show my mother my outfit

"Mama look, what I'm wearing to the masquerade ball tonight!" I said excitedly while entering her office.

"Oh, Gina sweetie, you look better than I did when I wore that dress to my senior winter ball. E.J's going to be shocked when he sees you. I'm sure he will be here any minute. I want to get a bunch of pictures. My baby is going to her first winter ball." My mom said while starting to tear up.

"Mom, please don't embarrass me in front of him. We can get lots of photos taken at the dance." I said while kissing my mom on the cheek.

After our mother/daughter moment had ended, I heard a knock on the door and assumed that E.J was here.

"Mama could you please get the door? I got to go find my heels." I said while hugging her lightly trying not to ruin my hair and makeup.

I ran to my bedroom to find my white point heels that I bought with my own money. After slipping the heels on to my feet, I took a minute to put my mask on and fixed my hair in the mirror.

As I started walking down the stairs to the front door, I saw E.J standing next to my mom wearing a navy-blue suit. He looked really handsome in it and looked like he had actually tried to get ready for the dance, instead of just slipped something on.