December 29th: Broadway Baes or Breakups? (Seb X Carlos)

Author's note: This story will take place over the course of a week or two. It's a long story. Sorry I couldn't end it slowly. I just kept writing and writing. It's more of a December memory for Seblos than a holiday imagine. This story is going to be more dramatic.

*December 18th, 2019* (The First Day of Winter Break)

Carlos POV:

"Seb, honey, we have a whole month to binge musicals and cuddle. When do you want to come over to my place?" I said excitedly on the phone while looking at my free calendar.

"Oh. I totally forget to tell you that my family and I are going on college tours this week. We're taking the big barn van my dad has to go on a road trip all the way to Michigan and back to Utah. I'm applying to University of Michigan next year. I'm sorry. I totally forget to tell you. I was so busy applying for an early scholarship. You know what counselor Maray says. 'The Earlier the Better'." Seb said on through the phone.

"But Sebby, we barely got to hang out after the musical. You've been so busy with college applications and we never see each other in school except during drama club." I whined while frowning even though he couldn't see me.

"I'm sorry, love. I promise we can go on a date when I get back on the 26th. It's only a week. I gotta go finish packing I love you Carlos." Seb said while sighing.

"Wait Seb, you won't be back until after Christmas?!" I whined eve more.

"It's a road trip. we have a lot of stops to make and we're visiting family along the way. I'll keep you updated on my location. Bye." Seb said with a monotone voice before hanging up on his boyfriend.

"See you soon, love." I cried to the phone that showed my lock screen.

********

*December 21st, 2019*

Seb's POV:

"Seb, honey, why don't you go check out the library and the coffee shop on campus? Your dad and I are going to talk to the admissions office about the Scholarship." My mom said as we stood in front of the University of Michigan library.

"Ok Ma. I'll text you my location when I'm done." I leaned over to give her a kiss on the cheek.

When I walked into the Library, I smelled the strong scent of coffee and noticed that there was a Starbucks in the corner. I decided to get a drink since it was quite chilly out.

While I was standing in line I noticed a cute boy, who was standing in front of me wearing UMICH Choir jacket. That's the club that I was looking at earlier. Since the line was long, I decided to politely ask him some questions about the school.

"Umm excuse me, are you in the UMICH Choir?" I said after I tapped on his shoulder gently  to get his attention

"Yeah I am. Why'd you ask? Are you a freshman who is interested in joining next semester?" The boy turned to ask me.