December 20th: Trying to Make Family Memories (Seblos)

Author's Note: This is like the second and third part of the last Seblos imagine since I don't wanna make a part 3. I'm lazy lol and I have other ideas. The first part of this isn't Christmas themed but the second part is. Oh and sorry for all the time skips in this, I though that it was necessary to add them.

*The Following Year*

Carlos POV:

Last year, Seb and I got married at the New York City Courthouse on Christmas Day. We decided to hold off on the celebration until we had a chance to tell our families and old friends from East High the big announcement.

After the courthouse ceremony, Seb invited me over to his small apartment and asked me if I wanted to move in with him. I said yes to the offer immediately and started thinking about my sleeping arrangements. Luckily for me Seb was already comfortable having me back in his life and allowed me to sleep in his bedroom since we were newlyweds.

It was definitely an odd transition from Salt Lake City, UT to New York City, but we made it work. I told my boss from the theater job back home what had happened with Seb and quit my job. I also made a quick phone call to Miss Jenn to tell her the good new and she took credit for our marriage. Oh Miss Jenn.

A few months later, towards the beginning of the spring season, Seb's run as Evan Hansen in the production Dear Evan Hansen had ended. After a long late night deep discussion about our future; we decided that it was best for us as a couple to move back to SLC to reconnect with our friends and family again since Seb didn't want to have a redo audition to be back on Broadway.

Since Seb and I couldn't afford to buy or rent a house, we had to find a Plan B. After Seb and I debated on what we should do, he remembered that his family owned a guest house behind the main barn that was vacant and made a few calls to his parents' family farm to see if we could stay there until we found a place to stay. The place wasn't my cup of tea, but it wasn't permanent so I was happy about that.

*December 24th*

*December 24th*

"Sebby, where are you taking me? You know that I don't like being blindfolded or surprises. Do you remember what today is?!" I exclaimed as my husband handed me a blindfold, after straightening his bow tie for our anniversary date night tonight.

"I know what day it is. I didn't forget our one year anniversary babe." Seb replied as he reached over to help me with my blindfold.

"This doesn't feel like an anniversary dinner date. Its more like your kidnapping your own husband! Seb-Matthew Smith please tell me what's going on or else I'm going to call 911 and tell them that my husband has turned into a psychopath." I exclaimed while trying to untie the bandana that covered my eyes.

"Los, Please stop overreacting. I'm not going to kidnap you. You are already my husband anyway. I thought that the blindfold would help make this more of a surprise but I guess not. You don't have to wear it if your not comfortable having it on. We are going to have dinner in the main barn and then I have a surprise for you? No more stressing out ok honey?" Seb replied softly to me as he gently leaned over and placed a kiss on my lips.