December 16th: The Perfect Gift (E.J x Gina x Kourtney? Pt.2)

Author's Note: the title may or may not give away the plot of this imagine sorry.

*The Following Monday at East High*

Gina's POV:

After last Saturday night at that horrible dance, I decided that I was done with relationships and school dances. I should have known that E.J was just using me to get to other girls, like Kourtney who are more talented and prettier than me. I shouldn't have said yes to him when he asked me to the stupid dance. I didn't even see E.J after that tragic moment had happened at the dance, I got a uber and left.

"Gina, babe, can we please talk?" I heard E.J call from behind me as I slammed my locker with frustration.

J call from behind me as I slammed my locker with frustration

"Don't you dare call me babe. We're over." I said to him angrily as I looked at my phone instead of his face.

"Ok. I won't call you that. Can we talk before class? Just give me five minutes, please hear me out." E.J said while following me down the hall.

"I have dance class. I got to go stretch." I replied as I ignored him. I was tired of his games and lies. This whole month he didn't love me at all. He was going after Kourtney. I Felt so stupid for believing that he loved me.

"Gina..." I heard E.J call out again from behind me, but I ignored him.

*********

Kourtney's POV:

After the fall musical, Miss Jenn had asked me to be head costume designer for the spring musical and told me that I had to keep the spring musical title a secret. I gladly agreed with her idea and told her that I would keep her secret safe until the spring semester. This would be a great opportunity for me to show that I can do much more than put together a few period pieces for High School Musical the Musical.

In order to get all of the costume designs and measurements done before the spring semester starts, I have to get everyone from the drama club to give me their clothing sizes so that I can work to find pieces that would fit them if they got a specific role in the musical.

Of course, the drama club at East High always held open auditions for the musicals, but I assumed that Miss Jenn would say, "When you know, you know" again and choose Ricky and Nini as leads again.

My first task was to get all of the drama club members' clothing measurements. This waws going to be tricky since the boys always spent their free time playing sports or video games after school.

I sat in study hall thinking about how I could get all of the drama club guys together in one room, so that I could get there measurements. I know that might sound weird, but costume designers on TV shows don't procrastinate on getting there job done, so I won't.

I watched as E.J Caswell got up to sharpen a pencil and decided to get his attention since our proctor, Mr. Mazarra had stepped out of the room.

"Pssst. E.J If you're not busy right now, would you mind helping me with a drama club thing?" I whispered to him from where he was standing sharpening his pencil near my desk.