Chapter 16: Time For A Group Session!

Oi, hey guys.. Yea yea I know, "Who is this guy?" Or "I thought he was dead". But I'm still alive. Trying my hardest to write these chapters rn so just bear with me at the moment alright guys?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

It was early afternoon, and just as (Y/N) suspected. Ame have fallen asleep in the middle of the night playing video. So (Y/N) decided to get a marker and write "Dum Dum" on Amelia's forehead. But he thought to himself for a minute and made last second changes and wrote "(Y/N)'s" in front of the Dum Dum.

Finally Amelia woke up an hour later, her hair all a mess. While (Y/N) is cleaned up and dressed for the occasion. (Y/N) warned Amelia ahead of time that they were gonna have a group meeting with but like always, Amelia didnt listen. So for a whole hour Amelia rushed herself to get ready for the group meeting, but (Y/N) reminded her that it was just a discord group call.

(Y/N): Why you running around the house?

Amelia: Because the gang is coming!

(Y/N): You do realize that it's just a discord call, right?

Amelia stood their in silence, looking dumbfounded. Then the camera pans out and zooms in on the house like some sort of anime. And then Amelia screamed at (Y/N).

Amelia: BAKAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

(Time Skip)

Amelia, Gura, Calli, Kiara, Ina, and (Y/N) are now all in a discord call. And Amelia still doesnt know that (Y/N) wrote on Amelia's forehead. So the whole group is gonna see "(Y/N)'s Dum Dum" on Amelia's forehead.

Everyone: Hiii/heyyy!

Ina: Ame, what's that on your forehead?

Amelia: Huh? What's what on my forehead.

Gura: *Giggling* That's adorable!

(Y/N): I know right!? She's so nice to me!

(Y/N) says sarcastically trying to annoy Ame' even more.

Amelia: What are you even talking about! There's nothing on my forehead!!

Kiara: Yea there is!

Calli: And it says "(Y/N)'s Dum Dum". Hehe..

Amelia runs out of camera view and gets a mirror and looks at herself through finally seeing what (Y/N) wrote on her forehead. Amelia looks and growls at (Y/N) and smacks him in the back of the head playfully with the mirror.

Amelia: Idiot, imma get you back for this.

(Y/N): Hehe, you can try but you're never gonna catch me!

All of the other girls started chuckling on how cute Ame' and (Y/N) were together. They both heard them giggling and they spoke to them.

Ame/(Y/N): What's so funny?/ Stop laughing!

Kiara: Calli, can we be as cute as them?

Calli: No, and we never will be!

Gura/Ina: This is getting out of hand...

Hours passed and they finally finished the group session together. Kiara was the first one to get off, then Ina, Gura, Calli, and finally Ame and (Y/N). Ame and (Y/N) got up from their computer desk and then went to the living room together to watch Netflix shows. They stood up till 3 o' clock until they finally fell asleep on top of each other.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
And scene, so I got 3 questions from a reader but I'm only gonna be able to answer one of them and answer the other one in other chapters. I dont remember who it was from so to the person who asked me this please let me know so I can credit you on the question.

But the question is "what did you experience as a writer" and to answer that question. Starting off, it's hard as you got to keep a schedule on publishing chapters, but its really rewarding because if you do really well, people will compliment you and ask do more which gives you more motivation to keep working. And at the moment, I didnt receive any hate so far as the messages were all positive ones. But I know down along the line that there will be people hating on you, but you just got to ignore the hate and keep writing for the people that actually like your books. And that's what I experienced as a writer so far.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter, imma start being more consistent now in publishing if I can and I hope you all have an amazing day!

This is Juni, Signing Out!

740 words...