Chapter 25: Happily Ever After

Hey guys! You ready for the final chapter of this fanfic? I know I know, it's sad to see the book end so soon. If you love this book alot, I'm pretty sure you'll love my other books! Anyways I'll talk to you all at the end of the chapter! Key words

(Y/NK) = Your name from my Korone x Male Reader fanfiction
-----------------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

It was early afternoon, and the whole Hololive crew was here. Gura, Calli, Ina, and Kiara, along with (Y/N), Amelia, (D/N), and (S/N). They decided to-

Calli: Hey author can you speed this up? It's getting kind of slow.

Juni: I'm sorry... The F**k?!

Gura: Language, Author!

Ina: Yea, there's kids here!

Juni: How did you just take control of the story?!

(Y/N): Because I'm technically you? But in audience form?

Juni: Okay, can we like... NOT break the fourth wall again?

Amelia: I dont know, you're the one who kind of initiated it since you control how we speak.

Juni: ..... I do? ......

Kiara: Basically, yea.

(D/N): Mom, who are you talking too?

(S/N): And why they can hear whoever's is talking but not us?

Juni: Okay, Rewind time!

The time rewinds, going back from the beginning of this chapter before someone RUDELY interrupted the author. It was early afternoon. And the whole Hololive crew was here, including-

Calli: Didn't you just established that already?

Juni: Calli, I swear-...

Calli: Hehe...

ANYWAYS, it was early afternoon. The whole hololive crew was here, they decided to have a group session as it's been awhile the last time they all chatted together at the same time but with (S/N) and (D/N) in the mix-

Korone: Watashi no fanfikushon wa kono ato yōyaku torikuma reru tsumoridesu ka? (Is my fanfiction finally gonna get worked on after this?)

Juni: Okay, what the hell? Is this the multi-verse now?

(Y/NK): Basically, yeah.

(Y/N): Oh snap, is that me!?

(Y/NK): AYEEE WASSUPP!

(Y/N): Yess sirrr!

Juni: Jesus christ... I can't handle this..

Gura: Its okay Mr. Author. At least this is entertaining for them.

Gura says as she points to the camera, signifying the audience as they were watching the chaos unfolds.

Amelia: I am the Captain now! I'm gonna control this cha-

Juni: No, you're not. I get to control what you do remember?

Amelia: I'll break the law of physics! Kids! Come with me!

(S/N)/(D/N): Okay????

(Y/N): Honey, where you're going with the kids?

Amelia: To Disneyworld!

Hololive Crew/(Y/N)/(Y/NK): WITHOUT US?!?

Amelia: You can come too!

Everyone: Yay!!!

Juni: I just lost complete control of this story....

Ina: It is the final chapter of the story Mr. Author.. We might as well have fun all together.

Juni: Alright, then. We should at least say goodbye to the audience first before we go to Disneyworld.

Ina: You're right, who's gonna give their goodbyes first?

Kiara: I'll Go!

Juni: Alright, shoot.

Kiara: Goodbye everyone! I hope you enjoyed this amazing book! The author appreciates all of the support you've given him and treasures all of you!

Calli: My turn! Goodbye too all of my deadbeats out there! I had fun writing music for you and making songs collabs with (Y/N) and the author technically. I hope you continue to support us throughout the future!

(S/N): I dont know what's happening, but I'm guessing I'm in some type of story, so I'm gonna do what their doing. Thank you for not giving us privacy but hopefully we at least entertained you at the cost of it. And also, I love my parents!

(D/N): (S/N) said all the things I wanted to say, but imma add a couple of things to it! I love each and every single one of you! That's it~...

(Y/N): Thank you all for following along with the story, I hope we all entertained you enough and at least gave you a smile during every chapter we were in!

Gura: Even tho', I made little appearance, I hope the times when I did appeared made a big impact on your day! I hope I made everyone laugh and smile at least one time!

Amelia: Like some of the others said, thanks you so much for supporting us through out the story till' this final chapter! Bye bye!

(Y/NK)/Korone: *Stays in silent because their book haven't been worked on in awhile*

Ina: Now, it's my turn. Thank you for the support you give to the Hololive crew in real life! We hope you continue to support them throughout their time being a Virtual Youtuber!

Juni: Alright, everyone got their turn? Ready to go to Disneyworld now?

Everyone: Yes!

Juni: Alright! Let's go have some fun!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
And scene, thank you for the support throughout last year when I first started writing this book! Like I said before, if you enjoyed this book alot, go on my profile and check out my other books! I'm sure you'll like them!

This is Juni, Signing Out!

854 words...