𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1

She's standing on the edge with the wind in her hair, blowing her brown curls away from her face. Alcohol takes over most of her sanity as the pit in her stomach gradually grows weighing her down from the decision she once thought she decided upon. Her tan skin drips with water making her lavender bikini turn into a deep purple. She rakes her fingers through her hair getting out any access water. Her glance moves towards the ground. A whole of slightly intoxicated teenagers stand before her chanting her name, and cheering her on.

Kiara takes a deep breath, and steps back a couple inches. She has on a face of pure determination as she counts to three.

She whispered, "One...two...three." Before running off the roof, and jumping into the air. She immediately hugs her knees tightly, and closed her eyes letting her adrenaline take over. The sound of the crowd fades out while she falls as gravity take it's course. The brunette splashes into the pool hitting her bottom, hearing muffled screams, and chants coming from above. It leaves a small sting from the water colliding with her body from the impact. Kiara stays down there for a few seconds before coming back up. She gasps for air combing through her, and wiping her face.

They chant her name from all sides holding up beers, and booze. She lets out a smile holding up her fist as her take was completed,

"Hell fucking yeah, Carrera!" Rafe exclaimed, excitedly jogging her to over.

Rafe Cameron. Kiara's best friend, and one of the hottest guys in obx. He can be a complete douchbag sometimes , but he's actually not that bad of a guy. He's the oldest out of the Cameron siblings, and the most experience when it comes to other things. Him, and Kiara never did anything, maybe flirted here, and there, but as of right now he's actually taken, and she's pretty decent as far as personality goes. Like almost every kook he hates pogues, but he's too self conceited to even care to diss them, so he takes his distance until they decide that they want to play.

she shrugs, "Eh what can I say a dare is dare, right?" She said swimming to the ladder.

"You are officially a badass, and I am officially your bitch." He said bowing down slightly.

She giggles as she reaches it, "Don't get your panties in a twist, but if you mind grabbing me a beer I wouldn't mind either." She told him, climbing up.

"Your wish is my command." He said, giving her a wink. She rolls her eyes playfully once she got to the top. He bents up putting his hand to his mouth, "Anyone care enough to give this lady a drink!" He shouted around taking a glance at her, "And a towel!"

She chuckles, "And why your lazy ass couldn't get it yourself ?" Asked the brunette, crossing her arms.

"Since I'm your bitch then everyone else is simply mine." He answered taking a swig at his whiskey.

She shakes her head, "You just can't make people your servants they have lives to serve other than your own." She said looking at him,

"It's more fun." He stated,

"Whatever you say," She said, patting him on the back.

Another blonde comes their way with a white towel, and a bottle of beer.

"Someone call for delivery." Sarah said with a smile.