~ a yeonbin tale~

A Yeonbin chapter for your enjoyment~
Also please comment at the end and help me with this predicament if you so wish UwU~
———————————-

Yeonjun beamed when he watched Soobin run out his door. The younger was dressed in plain blue jeans and a sweater, his hair slightly disheveled, one hand somehow magically holding his phone, wallet, and shoes, while his other held his keys. The older chuckled as the boy climbed into his car, his breath coming in short puffs, sighing in relief when the door was finally shut and he could relax.

"I would've waited, you know," Yeonjun giggled, shaking his head. Soobin huffed and rolled his eyes as he began to pull on his shoes and tie them.

"Yes, but I didn't want you to."

"and why is that?"

"...because."

"You're adorable."

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"are too!" Soobin glanced at him, a pout forming on his lips before turning back to his converse.

"I could walk out right now." Yeonjun gasped, grabbing his head as he pretended to faint, throwing his body against his seat.

"You wouldn't!"

"Watch me," Soobin threatened, turning towards the door and grabbing the handle.

"Hey!" Yeonjun called, grabbing the younger's arm and dragging him towards him.

"Wha-"

Soobin was cut off by a pair of lips on his, Yeonjun's hand immediately finding its place on the boy's cheek, cupping it gently. He tastes like strawberries, the eldest giggled to himself, giving one more peck before resting his forehead against the younger's.

"You look beautiful," he murmured against his boyfriend's lips before booping their noses and turning back to the front of the car, starting it up. He watched from the corner of his eye, amused, as Soobin flushed red, his mouth opening and closing in search of a response before he just sat back in his seat, a quiet sigh escaping his lips.

Yeonjun chuckled as he pulled away from the younger's house, having finished choosing the music for the ride and typing in the directions for the location of their date. "Where are we going, Junnie?" Soobin asked, turning towards his boyfriend with sparkling eyes.

"I was thinking Ice cream then a drive-in movie?" The older responded, glancing over at the boy in affirmation. When the younger's face lit up, his head bobbing up and down and his hands quietly clapping, he knew he had made the right choice.

"Yes! That sounds wonderful~"

"Of course it does, I planned it."

"Oh, shoosh you were worried."

"I was not!"

"Were too!"

"Was not!"

"... you're insufferable."

"But you love it~"

"Mm, debatable."

"Hey!" Soobin giggled and shook his head, grabbing Yeonjun's hand in his and intertwining their fingers gently, as if holding a porcelain glass so delicate it might break any second.

"Thanks for taking me out, Jun," he whispered, giving the older's hand a peck before setting their conjoined fingers back down.

"Anything for you, my love." Soobin just rolled his eyes, an exasperated chuckle leaving his lips as they fell into a comfortable silence, TxT's minisode album playing in the background.