<< three >>

November 30, 2021

Dear Soobin,

How are you? Have you been eating well? Are you getting your sleep? Most importantly, are you happy?

I've decided not to write to you about anything negative, even if that's what my heart and soul is full of.

Today I'll just ask you how you're feeling and I'll tell you about how things would have been much much better with you by my side .

Soobin, I thought of it, and now that I think about it like this, it makes me feel a little better.

You left me right?And people only do what they like. So you left me because you wanted to and that made you happy.

Anything that makes you happy should make me happy too.

I love you Soobinnie, I love you beyond bounds.

I won't ask you to come back, because if that's not what you want, you shouldn't do it.

But honestly, I'd be really heartbroken if you found someone else. I don't know whether it's right or not, but it just doesn't feel right to see you happy with someone who isn't me.

No,no, I don't mean that you can't be happy without me. I guess you left me for the best.

I don't think you deserve me, Soobin.

You deserve the stars and moon and every thing precious.

But please, please, just for the sake of me, don't find anyone else.

I don't know why I still hope that you'll barge through the door nosily again, and shout 'I'm home, hyungie!' and I'll know that this is all a bad dream.

It's not wrong of me to hope that somewhere deep down, you still love me, right?

- your Yeonjun hyung