<< ten >>

December 7, 2021

Dear Soobin,

Eat well, honey.

You never eat properly even though you cook, and this bothers me.

When I'm around I make sure you eat but now that I'm not, I'm really worried about you.

Taehyun came over today. He was really busy with Beomgyu.

It's ok, though, because even I know that I became a little distant from him when I started to date you. It's just that you can't stay away from a person you love.

He's really happy with Beomgyu, y'know. His eyes become all happy when he's with Beomgyu.

I'm really happy for them.

But he's my best friend afterall, he had to come back to me some day. He asked me about us, whether I knew anything about your current location.

I'm sorry I don't know where you are.

But where ever you are, I want you to be happy.

Taehyun knew I needed a shoulder to cry on, and he became one for me, and I cried all afternoon. Not like it matters to you anymore though.

He was willing to stay at our place for the night, but he had a date with Beomgyu. He was going to cancel it, but I didn't let him do it and I sent him off.

Because he never know, how much time he has with Beomgyu. I don't want him to regret anything at any point of his life.

Like I do.

I regret not spoiling you much.

I regret not being the one you could love.

I regret not appreciating you much.

I regret teasing you.

But I'll never ever regret dating you, because you were the best thing that happened to me, even if you don't feel the same anymore.

I love you, Soobin.

-your Yeonjun hyung