<< eight >>

December 5, 2021

Dear Soobin,

Happy birthday, love.

I love you to the moon and back, always remember that. Irrespective of the fact that you love me or not.

I'll continue to love you forever,Soobin.

Enjoy your day, baby.

Even though I'm not there in person with you, I know I'm there in your heart.

We had planned a surprise for your birthday. I bought two tickets to the amusement park you wanted to go to. Tickets just for us. Just for me and my Binnie.

But that's okay, I gave the tickets to Taegyu, and they're really happy.

We would have had a lot of fun, Soobin. I know you would have loved it. If maybe you would have stayed atleast till today, I could maybe stop you from going away.

It's really cold here, and I hope the weather at your place is better. If it's not, then take care, stay warm, and don't leave the house without your coat. You always forget to take your coat and then we end up sharing mine.

I don't mind that at all, I find it really cute. But the only reason I'm asking you to take your coat is because I'm not there with you to share mine, and I don't want you wearing anyone else's coat.

Please don't share a coat with someone else.

You'll never see this, but I still want to tell you,that I love you more than anything else.

When I said that I love my lyrics more than you, please believe me, that was just to irritate you.

Now that you aren't with me, I know how much I love you, and how I can't do anything without you by my side.

I love you Soobin.

I really do.

And I want you to know that.

And maybe I want too know that you love me too.

Happy birthday Soobin. Yeonjun hyung will always love you and wish the best for you.

I'm sorry I couldn't give you a happy time.

I'm sorry for being a waste of your time.

But I'll never be sorry for falling in love with you. Because that's the best thing that has happened to me.

Happy birthday, love

-your Yeonjun hyung