<< twenty five >>

January 21, 2021

Dear Soobin,

Heya.

Hope you're happy,Bin.

I met the guy from your favourite coffee shop today. He asked me why we didn't come like we used to.

I couldn't say anything to him. I didn't want to tell him the truth, nor did I want to lie. I hesitated a lot, and that's why he understood, and left from there.

I don't want to be pitied. I want you back. Ugh, the amount of times I've ever written this.

But all of this isn't going to bring you back, right? You're just never going to come back to me.

And the worst thing about this all is that, I'm used to being alone at this point. Of course, Taehyun is there, but I can't take all of his attention just because you left me. It wouldn't be fair to Beomgyu.

I don't want to break them apart because I still love you. Because I know it hurts to stay away from someone you love more than yourself.

All of this aside, we have a new assignment. We're supposed to write a piece of lyrics on something which inspires you the most. The best set of  lyrics will be composed into a song.

I'm gonna write on you, Binnie.

If I ever come to think of it, I've never actually written anything which isn't about you.

Guess it's just because I'm lovesick, right?

I really don't know what to say, because this is more of a monologue, where I'm speaking nonstop and you can't even hear what I'm trying to say.

I guess I'll show you what I've written when I'm done.

Love ya tons, Soobin. Hope you know that.

-your Yeonjun hyung