<< thirty two >>

March 4, 2022

Dear Soobin,

Taehyun asked me if I had any good pictures of Beomgyu because he wanted to make a scrap book.

So I opened the gallery of my phone, and guess what?

The only thing there in it is either pictures of you or pictures of us.

The fact that I can't even refer to the both of us as good friends at the point really breaks my heart.

Not that it wasn't broken before, but it just cracked more.

I've gone 3 months without you.

I wonder how that's even possible. How did I even survive without my oxygen?

Looks like you can live without me, Soobin. But I can't. There's no way I'm gonna live without you.

So there's this plan I have. I'm leaving this house for good,Soobin. It has too many memories of the both of us, and I can't bear looking around.

I can't  bear looking at the kitchen, where you would be, and I would come and annoy you. I can't bear looking at the living room, where we used to cuddle all day. I can't bear standing in the balcony, where we had our first kiss.

I can't bear looking at our own room without cracking up, Soobin. I think I need to learn to let go of you know.

I think it's what's best for you and the love of your life.

I hope you'd be proud of me, Soobin.

I wish I can atleast be friends with you if we ever cross paths.

I love you baby.

Tons of love
Your Yeonjun hyung