<< twenty seven >>

February 14, 2022

Dear Soobin,

'Once upon a time,
You came into my life and made it bright.

Once upon a time,
You came and became my star.

Once upon a time,
You were mine.

Then why,
Couldn't we live our happily ever after?'

Happy valentines day, Soobinnie.

I so wished that you would be here with me today. It sounds like you're dead, but nah, you're just away from me which is killing me.

I was set on not going to college today. Because of the decorations, all the people being touchy feely around me, I bet I wouldn't be able to handle it.

But as usual, Taehyun and Beomgyu came over to push me out of the house. Somehow, they are always successful in doing so.

The college looked so pretty today,Binnie. I know you would have loved it. Though the Taegyu couple and the other gay couples couldn't be openly affectionate, they still all looked very happy.

I wish you were here, Soobin.

Honestly, I was kind of expecting you to come back to me. I thought that you would be back to me atleast by today. But boy, I was wrong.

I was going to propose to you today.I thought of today cause, we just finished our 3rd year aniv in September. I thought that after we'd officially graduate in March, we'd have a proper engagement, that is only if you said yes, and we'll get married by the end of the year. I even bought the ring, Bin.

But don't worry the ring is yours and only yours, and I won't let anyone near it. It's reserved for you, and I hope even your finger is, for me.

I love you, Soobin.

And I hope that you remember me today.

Tons of love,
your Yeonjun hyung