<< twenty four >>

January 19,2022

Dear Soobin,

'I know I'm insane,
Wishing for you to appear.

But oh baby,
I hope you were near.

I'm all alone,
Waiting for you here.

But oh baby,
I hope you were near.'

Hey, Bin.

I took refuge in something I promised I would never turn to, even if my life depended on it.

I got drunk, Binnie. No, no, not the cute type of drunk you would become when I would sneak some alcohol for you home, but the serious type of drunk.

Like the pathetic, disgusting drunk.

Taehyun found me. He told me that I was a lovesick puppy. But can you blame me?

Have you ever looked at yourself through my eyes?

That precious smile, the slow motion of your lips curling into the prettiest smile would even put the moon to shame.

And no, I'm not just saying it cause I love you, but because it's true.

Do you know how many times I've caught people staring at you? Not the, 'ew who the hell is this' stare, but the 'oh my lord, he's so gorgeous I wanna date him' type of stare.

I wanna pick you up, and run home, throw you in a room and lock you in the house, so no one could ever see you again and I would have you all to myself. I know you'd like that too, don't think I haven't noticed your strength kink.

But that's a little too selfish, isn't it?

I can't hide the sun from the world can I?

Ugh, who knew I would become so cheesy after you'd leave me?

Hell, who even thought you would leave me?

I'm sorry for being so cheesy and getting drunk. I've thrown all alcohol away, I swear. Just come back.

I'm ready to trade the world for you, Bin.

Come back, honey.

-your Yeonjun hyung