<< thirty one >>

March 3, 2022

Dear Soobin,

You do care about me.

You are curious about how I'm doing.

You still remember me.

You won't contact me and ask me how I'm doing without you.

But you won't show your face to me.

Instead you'll ask Kai how I'm doing.

That's not fair at all, Soobin. You've cut all ties with me, Taehyun and Beomgyu, but you'll continue to talk to Kai. I should've guessed it.

You'd rather talk to your best friend than to your boyfriend who's  congratulating himself for having survived without you every night.

I saw it today, Soobin.

Kai got up from the lunch table today, because he couldn't bear seeing my face again. Beomgyu and Taehyun were really shameful for his behaviour but I couldn't care less. He left behind his phone, and Taehyun was going to go and give it to him.

Instead I offered to find him and give him the phone. When I looked at his phone, the first notification was yours.

'Is Yeonjun hyung eating well?'

If you really want to know the answer to that, why don't you text me? Why don't you call me? Why don't you come home and actually cook something for me to eat?

Why would ask Kai?

Why the hell would he even know the answer to that? He hardly ever talks to me these days.

And the only thing he says to me is either to get away from his presence or to suffer.

I am suffering, Soobin. This is the worst punishment I could ever get in my life.

I don't know why you're doing this to me Soobin. We were so happy together.

I don't know what I've done wrong. But you should have talked. You are at fault too.

I wished you would have stayed.

Tons of love,
Your Yeonjun hyung