Chapter-92

Raksha sat rocking front and back lost in her thoughts. Since her daughter had expressed her desire to take back Siddhanth, Ranawat Palace had reached a boiling point with Raina being grounded. She had guards following her like a shadow with 2 being permanent outside her room. Raksha could feel her daughter's pain and wanted to help

He lips stretched recalling her days and then face a brave friend flashed behind her closed eyes. She picked up her phone and dialed Hansa. '' Yes, your highness.'' Raksha smiled and asked for a favor. Hansa agreed and at the stroke of midnight, the Princess was being transported to the place where she had the max emotional support, Suryagarh.

''I am sorry for dragging you two.'' Raksha said as she spoke to Dev. Raina had been very vocal about her fondness for the Suryagarh. Moreover, Dev's calmness had not just won Rathores but their allies as well.

''Its okay, we will handle.''

''Dev, Ranawats may go rude on you. They might try pushing their way through to get on Raina.''

Dev smiled. ''This is Suryagarh. This place has never been easy. Specially, for someone who doesn't belong here. Even in past, one of or own was needed to bring it down. '' Dev replied, his thoughts going back to Dipika.

''I trust you. Take care of Raina while I put sense in the heads of the Ranawats.'' Dev disconnected. His eyes moving back to Raina who sat lost in his son. He bowed to Hansa. ''I have heard a lot about you.''

''Not as much as I have about you Your Highness.''

He smiled. ''Please stay back till this is resolved. I don't want you in trouble.''

Hansa chuckled. ''You are a good guy, but I belong to Rathore clan. I would be safest there.'' Hansa greeted them once before making her way out. ''She is so brave.''

Rolli smiled. ''And a master of disguise. She was the there among your men when you abducted me. My great grandmother loved her.'' Dev was in awe. He was aware that Ananya had then trapped them but never realized Hansa's presence among them till now.

''Why can't she stay here?'' He asked out of the blue.

''Any why so?''

''Ani can learn so much.''

Rolli smiled. ''She will always be there when we need her, but she will never leave Jiagarh, her home.''

***

''This is my face and not your toy.'' Vikram lovingly reprimanded his daughter who tried getting on to his face. He had a long day and decided to take a nap before the dinner, but his daughter thought otherwise. Vrushalli stilled for a moment before jumping in action. Vikram held her against his chest trying to put her to sleep.

''She won't sleep as slept all day.'' Sona said watching her husband's struggle. He pouted trying to look tired, but Sona quickly stepped away. ''You are a dad, and you can't be tired when your girl wishes to play.''

''No, that's my nose.'' He pulled his nose out of her small mouth, but she seemed adamant. ''Is dad back?''

''No, dad will only be back after putting some sense in Ranawats.''

''If you ask me, I don't favor this relationship.''

''This is why no one is asking you.'' Sona replied tongue in cheek. Vikram opened and closed his mouth like a fish. Sona smiled. ''Raina never said she wanted to marry Siddhanth, she just confessed what was happening all these days. Instead of understanding her, the royals jumped their guns.''

''Any parent would react like that.''

Sona rolled her eyes. ''If I get permission to remarry you, Siddhant's case is nothing.'' Vikram wanted to say a million things but he decided to entertain his girl. It was good to end the discussion there as Sona was getting trained by 3 Rathore women, and he knew his wife will dig all graves. He smiled, that was the lesson his dad taught him, never to argue with a wife as there were minimal chances of winning.