Prologue

*I do apologies in advance for poor grammar and misspells if there are any, and  if the chapters seem long. I am going based off my drafts that I have done before, so yeah apologies if your not a fan of long chapters*
___________________________________

Many thousands of years ago, before human beings arrived on earth, and even dinosaurs, there was a superior race know as Titans. Titans were these big enormous creatures that were as tall as a giant would be. The Titans lived in a peaceful valley, full of tranquility and was untouched by any outsiders. Above all the natural standardise Titans there were eight general Titans, who safe guarded their people and brought peace to everyone within the valley.

But the generals main goal, aside from keeping peace through their land, their main priority was keeping the Founding Titan safe. The Founding Titan was the first to arrive on earth and was gifted with god like power, and with that power she split her soul into eight different pieces.

With her eight generals she sought out land for her future brethren. After countless of walking and dragging their feet along the dirt, she eventually found a safe haven on the edge of a cliff, overseeing a large strand of water. When she created her people she had grew weak as now she had to rely on her eight generals to lead her people as she rejuvenated.

When the Founding Titan split her souls and created her Titan generals, they each Gained their own personality and powers. The Female Titan, who can crystallise parts of her body to gather materials, such as metals. The Colossal Titan, who is the biggest Titan as he is 60 feet tall. His job is to help with some of the construction by lifting large sculptures and moving them. The war hammer Titan, who can create almost anything with his bare hands, like hammers, swords, shields, and artillery. The cart Titan who handles cargo and if need be can have an anti-gun stamped on his back (provided by the War hammer Titan.)

The jaws Titan, who can has a hardened jaw and teeth used for hunting for food, to keep his people fed.

He is also very agile and able to move and leap as fast as a mosquito. The Armoured Titan who is covered in armour and is considered the first line of defence. Then with the final two generals, considered to be the Founding Titan's most trusted associates, the Beast Titan and the Attack Titan. When both of these Titans were created they had similar features and quality's, such as having elf like ears, and having the same strength. The Beast Titan had a mix between a orange and yellow eye colour, while the Attack Titan had a very strong emerald green eye colour. But like everyone in the world, they had their own ideals. The Beast Titan wanted order and perfection, whilst the Attack Titan wanted all of his brethren to be free and have a choice in this harsh cruel world.

Peace prevailed for years as, one day, it was all going to come crumbling down. A vow would be broken, and the eight Titan generals would disband, creating their own separate sides. The Beast Titan fighting for control and order, whilst the attack Titan is fighting for the freedom of his race and wishes for the rest of his people not to be under his brothers heel. The world is a cruel place with the way things are right now. But out of misery and pain, Beauty is born, and that is the truth of this harsh world.

___________________________________

*Hope you guys enjoyed getting settled into this new world of AoT I am creating, and I do apologise that it was short for a prologue. And of course I am open to suggestions on how to improve my writing for the future. But anyway thx for taking the time to read and god bless you all <3*