13.5K 423 385

"You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending."
-C.S Lewis-
___________________________________

Y/n finally got out of the hospital wing and was greeted by a few students.

She looked around for Tom but he was no where to be seen 'I wonder where he could be...' She thought. Then, as she took the last turn to the common room, she saw a tall figure coming towards her.

"L/n." a deep masculine voice said.

Y/n could just make out who it was. She saw Tom's dark curls. His dark brown locks fell to the side of his face. To say he was handsome would be an understatement. He was bloody breath-taking.

"Riddle." she said, walking towards him.

"I'm sorry if I seemed a little...off this morning. Demanding. Its not how a princess should be treated." Tom said apologetically.

"It's alright, Riddle. It was nothing, really. What was that wall, anyway? What was that all about?" she asked.

Tom smiled charmingly at her. "Just a meeting I had to attend."

"...in a wall?" Y/n said jokingly to which Tom laughed.

Y/n studied his features while giggling. His eyes were a gorgeous, green colour, the sun illuminated its beauty. His eyes crinkled at the corners when he laughed, his pearly white teeth showing. His laugh was precious. Y/n knew his laugh would have to be remembered since he rarely laughed. Well, other that how he was laughing at Cindy's boggart.

"It's quite a long story." he replied while smiling.

"Well, we have time." Y/n said while making her way next to him and locking arms with him while smiling at him.

Tom chuckled and started explaining.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"So you're telling me, that there's this mysterious room that only appears when someone... needs it?"
Y/n questioned after Tom explained what the Come-and-go-room was.

"Yeah basically." he said, making a turn into another corridor, they've been walking around the castle for a while now.

"And it's seriously called the Come-and-go-room?" Y/N said questionably.

"What would you call it?" Tom said, glancing at her.

After a few short moments she replied,

"The Room Of Requirement." she said confidently.

"Salazar's beard! You clearly are the Heir to Rowena Ravenclaw." he said in surprise.

Y/n giggled at his response, she checked her watch which read 6:15pm.

"Oh, Merlin!" Y/n exclaimed, remembering Amelia, Clara, and the Marauders.

"What's wrong?" Tom asked.

"I completely forgot that I had plans with some of my friends! I'm sorry Tom, I have to go!" Y/n blurted.

"Its okay, I'll be seeing you, L/n." he said reassuringly.

"Bye, Riddle!" and with that, she rushed to the common room leaving Tom a bit flourished. He mentally slapped himself for even talking to her. He didn't want to seem weak. He was being nice to her purely because she was a royal. Especially because she was a Ravenclaw royal. He had plans for the diadem, you see. And he wouldn't get through to them if he was a git to the heiress.

Despite being nice to her, he did feel a bit... odd, towards her. Considering he did find her attractive. It was extremely odd for him. though. To find anyone attractive. It was a new feeling. Probably the closest thing he will ever feel to love considering, well... he can't feel love.