41.7K 755 831

"Sometimes you will never know the value of a a moment,
until it becomes a memory."
-Dr. Suess-
________________________________

¡IF YOUR NAME IS CHRISTIAN PETER COULSON DO NOT READ!

The rain gently drizzled against the window of Y/n L/n's room. The water built up on each one of the raindrops, heavier and heavier. Until that single raindrop would roll down the window, competing in a race down the palace as the cycle went over and over again.

Y/n watched it out of boredom, yet satisfied everytime she heard the rain hitting the window. She layed on her bed. Who knew being a princess would be so boring. Usually, it wouldn't be this boring. But it's been like this the past 5 years. How can you blame her?

She hasn't seen her friends, almost everyone in Beauxbatons is...in the most respectable way possible, boring as fuck. Their main focus was being a lady and such. There's nothing wrong with that of course, being elegant and graceful did play a huge part in royal life. Yes, they do learn magic but most of the people there lacked personality. Of course, not all of them were like that, but Y/n did go through some drama with a group of girls. I guess that's what made her think lowly of the school. She did have a couple of friends, but they couldn't compare to the ones she had in England.

But damn. Women. They're so powerful. You can say being at Beauxbatons did make her realise how powerful women could truly be.

Ah, you're probably wondering why the Ravenclaw Heiress is in France, attending Beauxbatons. Well, long story short, trauma, danger, bleach haired bastard name Grindelwald. Her mother was killed when she was about 4. Four fucking years old. She was murdered by Grindelwald, right in front Y/n's eyes. It's hard to believe she's been gone for 12 years now.

Almost immediately after the Ravenclaw Queen's death, she was replaced by a sweet thoughtful lady. Sweet my ass. Her name's fucking Lilith. Do I even have to explain? And everyone thinks she'd make a great Queen.

Y/n's life completely went to shit at 11, the age she had to move to France in her aunt's castle because of Grindlewald's activeness. Neglect, fake friends using her for money, an endless cycle of boredom. When will it ever end?

Knock, knock.

"Come in," Y/n said wearily. Dorothy, her family's house elf opened the door. Despite Y/n's hate for keeping house elves and not setting them free, she loved Dorothy. I mean, probably because Y/n would constantly vent to her because everyone else was either busy or didn't care, but other than that, she was a very likable elf.

"Mistress Y/n," Dorothy began. "Your family is meeting downstairs for dinner, they've got an announcement for you," Hmm, we're actually eating together, odd. "Oh, and your mother- sorry, Lilith, would like you to hurry," Dorothy then left, leaving Y/n staring at the roof in wonder. And maybe, just maybe, taking her time to piss Lilith off.

"Y/N!" her father yelled after a few minutes of doing nothing. Ah shit.

Y/n went downstairs lazily, looking at Lilith with a scowl as she seductively put a grape in her mouth. Fucking gross. She always did these types of things. Y/n knew her father just married her for lust. Unlike her actual biogical mother. They were like teenagers in love. This, whatever this is, is all just lust.

Y/n suspiciously sat down, trying to avoid looking at Lilith and ended up looking at her Aunt Alicia. Oh right, Aunt Alicia is Y/n's father's sister. Also Y/n's only and favourite aunt. She couldn't really complain about her struggles when she had Dorothy and Aunt Alicia by her side, many others have it way worse. But she still had a few people who cared about her.