CHAPTER 37

|Gotham City
|December 10 2013, 03:47

"Katherine...help." Jason was out of breath when she finally picked up, "Need...your help.."

"Jason, what happened? Are you hurt? Where's Bruce? You-"

"Fine.." Jason caught his breath, leaning against the side of a building, "I'm fine...just ran like..3 miles...everything hurts..please just come and help.."

"So...you're ok-?"

"No!" Jason panicked, "Batman's gonna kill me!"

Katherine audibly sighed on the other end of the phone before grumbling, "What did you do this time?"

"Bruce left a drug test in the cave."

"Jason." Katherine had an irritated growl in her voice.

"I'm clean, I'm clean!" Jason promised, "Swear! I just...I may or may not have continued smoking.."

"I thought you stopped."

"I'm trying!" Jason was desperate, "I just need you to fake my test and I'll stop. I-"

"Dont make deals you aren't going to keep." Katherine warned him, "You signed that contract, you break it that's on you."

"But you're supposed to be looking out for me!"

"I am." Katherine rolled her eyes at him, "But what am I supposed to do here? Really? Batman's tests are near to impossible to cheat- and with your history of trying to cheat drug tests, he'll probably double check it's your DNA-"

"But it's all done on computers, right?"

"Yes" Katherine dared to ask, "What do you want from me, exactly?"

"Your friend can help me."

"My friend?" Katherine knew who he was talking about right away, but acted oblivious, "I have a lot of friends that can cheat drug tests-"

"Nightwing." Jason struggled not to snap on her, "Grayson. When he was Robin his thing was tech. I'm studying The Batcomputer right now and I'm learning coding from his notes, so I know he can hack it-"

"Oh, you mean my lover?"

"Haha." Jason sarcastically laughed, "Funny."

Katherine laughed for real on the other end, "Hahahahaha. Ok, kid, get that test and bring it to me."

"But I already told you I-"

"That's the terms of the deal. I don't care what the results of the test are, we just need to know. Regardless of the results, Batman doesn't need to know." Katherine told him, "Now get that test and put these coordinates into the zeta tube..."

**********

"Robin B-1-3."

"F-Fuck.." Jason staggered out of the zeta tube, his hand to his mouth.

"Easy does it." Dick caught him, leading him to the nearest trashcan.

"Aww, was that your first time?" Katherine wasn't as sympathetic, laughing as Jason threw up.

Dick shook his head at her, rubbing Jason's back as he whispered, "You should've seen miss motionsickness her first time. I'll have to show you the video sometime."

Katherine gasped, "You delete that video right now!"

Jason weakly laughed, lifting his head out the trash, "You'll have to show me that video sometime.."

Katherine growled at them both.

"Alright, up you go!" Dick ignored her as he lifted Jason back to his feet, leading him to the operating table in the infirmary, "Get comfy, I'll draw some blood and we can do the test, ok?"