XXII

Dani's POV

  Words can't even come close to describe just how much anger I feel flowing inside of me. Every step we took getting closer to this hell whole of an apartment just built the rage more and more. I don't understand why Hollis would force me into this. She knows just how I feel about demons. Two years ago I thought I had finally gotten her on my side, with us going all rouge on demons and everything. I know In a big way it was just a front for her to take out the anger inside of her. Hell it was the exact same thing I did. The only difference with the two of us was mine was real, my anger at them was real. Hers was just because she was sad.

  I completely find this whole thing very selfish of her. Dragging me along with her to go be in the demons den. I absolutely hate it, but I stay by her side because it would kill me to lose her. Hollis is the last family I have left. All I hope for is she doesn't end up pushing me to far. As loyal as I am to this girl I also need to think about myself.

One we get into the hallway with Harry's door in sight my anger is at an all time high. My jaw clenches and my hands ball into fists.

"I can't believe I let you drag me here." I huff out into a pout.

"We don't exactly have any other option." Hollis let's put a sigh. "The D.W.A. Is after us we have to wait a few days to see what's going on."

"Yeah whatever." I say.

Fuck I knows she right but I hate it. Every thing about it. Maybe if I just kill Harry and Dimitri we can just leave and run from this shit city. Yet I know if I do that Hollis will lever forgive me. Like I said I can't risk losing her, ever.

Once we walk into the apartment I instantly see Dimitri. His light blue eyes are locked on me. We hold very intense eye contact for a few moments before I break it and choose to stare at the floor.

"Shortcake." Of course he would acknowledge her like that. With the stupid little nickname. "Dani."

I ignore him obviously but I can't help but to hear the desperation in his voice that he has for me. He's not going to get me, and the quicker he learns that the easier it will be for him. I will never let myself ever give into him. No matter how much I understand the addictive feeling that comes with being with your promised. Again I'm not one to give into addiction.

"Where's Harry?" Hollis asks to break the silence.

"Upstairs." Dimitri tells her. "What is he doing up there? No clue and don't care."

I can feel his eyes burning into me. My eyes travel around the entire apartment, on every object in here anything as long as it not him.

"Well then, I'm going to go talk to him." Hollis turns to me and smirks. I swear to god she better fucking not do what I think she's going to do. "I'll give you guys some time to talk as well."

She fucking did it. I'm going to actually kill her. Right now she is so lucky that I can't hurt her with my abilities. I still have my hands though, I'm the one who taught her how to fight she won't stand a chance. Fuck but I already know Dimitri and Harry would pull me from her. Plus Harry will get triggered and go on a rampage for me. I guess I could always just use that to find out just how far Dimitri will go for me.

What the fuck am I thinking? Literally attacking my best friend. I'm going insane and I've been here for only a few minutes. Fuck me I can't do this for a few days I'm going to end up losing my shit and going crazy on someone.