Episode 31.

The sun looked down upon the people of earth with its soothing shine illuminating the planet. A black land cruiser rolled down the highway on their way to the forest zulqarnain has chosen for the shoot.

The familiar road to the forest made her heart beat faster. She gulped thinking of this to be a coincidence.

"That's how far the car can go. We'll have to walk the rest pathway" zahan said from beside her. She nodded and took her equipment out.

"So why did you suddenly want to come with me?" She asked as they walked down the familiar Pathway.

"Just like that. No particular reason" he said not telling her that Yasir has insisted him to go with her.

She hummed in response watching her way.

"There she comes. Zoya. Over here" she looked up to her name being called but her breath hitched at the sight of the cottage.

She forgot how to breath as her eyes fell upon on tht cottage surrounded by camera equipments.

"Zoya" someone whispered in her ear but she couldn't bat move an eyelash in response.

"Zoya" someone shook her out of her misery. She looked up to be greeted by weird stares.

"Yeah?" She asked Zahan who stood holding her shoulders.

"Your boss is calling you" he said hunting at Zulqarnain.

"Yeah." She turned around to look at Zulqarnain who ushered her over.

"Yes Nain?" She asked running a hand down her throat not looking up at the cottage. Her heart muttered prayers for her parents while eye held the tears back.

"Are you okay?" He asked seeing her blink more than necessary.

"Yeah." She answered nodding her head looking at the place where it all began.

"Who's that's with you?" He asked pointing at Zahan who conversed with a man.

"That's my cousin. He wanted to accompany me" her boss nodded and left her there to turn to the place she once went to celebrate her birthday.

Her eye kept going back to him and occasionally met Zahan's concerned gaze. She only shook her head and went near the cottage. She placed her palm against the burned bricks of the walls and gulped her tears down.

She was standing there when a shadow appeared before her. She turned around to be met ocean blue orbs. Her heart rate increased as the large man stood before her.

"We meet again" the man said making her breath hitch. She mastered her most realistic smile she could as she greeted the man.

"Mr khan" she nodded stepping aside away from the wall and him.

"Please remove these formalities. Arbaz. Just Arbaz for you" he said making her smile tightly and nod.

"Do you like the location miss Zoya?" He asked making her heart stop.

"Yes... I mean it's alright." she said trying to keep her breath even.

"Yes. The theme. I was hoping to get a little mysterious and illegal for this magazine front page" he whispered in her ear startling her.

"Illegal? What could be illegal about nature." she said feeling all sorts of danger around her.

"We never know what nature hides under and behind it" he said inching closer to her.

Just when she was near fainting a hand around her waist made her freeze. She looked up to see Zahan staring at the man intently.

"Mr khan" he forwarded a hand for him to shake.