6

Lisa POV

"That was amazing," Somi sighed as she cuddled up against me. I nodded, closing my eyes and kicking myself mentally when I could still feel Jennie's arms. "I love you."

"We should get some pizza." I sat up as I reached for my bra, trying not to look at Somi who I'm sure was wearing a frown. I always felt horrible when I couldn't repeat the words, but we've only been dating for a few weeks in my defense.

"Babe you know I don't eat that cardboard with processed cheese and oil," she grimaced and I mentally rolled my eyes. "Plus I think we're kinda avoiding something here."

"That being?" I put on my underwear as I looked around for my pants. I was seriously hoping that she was talking about this conversation and not a certain ex of mine.

"You knowing Kim Jennie! That's a huge deal! Were you a trainee too?"

"No I wasn't and don't want to talk about this. Look, we can go grab a smoothie or I'm going to go grab pizza. Coming or no?"

"No I'm meeting with a friend tonight actually. Hitting this new club, want to join?"

"No thanks, had enough of music for the day." I bent to kiss her head and left her dorm as I headed back to my dorm room.

I immediately took a shower once I got home, texting Jisoo if she wanted to join me for pizza and she immediately agreed. I definitely needed my best friend to talk to, I couldn't tell Somi my past with Jennie.

Jennie didn't matter to me anymore, there wasn't anything that I wanted to do to mention that girl again. She has her life, I have mine. We dated once, she wanted something else, that's life.

I changed into a simple out, a tee shirt and pants. I grabbed my bag and walked out to the living room when I saw Ashley crying on the couch.

"Ash?"

"Lisa!" She ran to me, throwing her arms around me and I rubbed her back. "I was so worried you'd hate me. I swear I had no idea you were Jennie's ex. I swear I never would have overstepped like that!"

"Ash it's okay I'm not mad at you," I hugged her and she let out a sigh of relief. "I assume your curious now about Jennie and I?"

"Kinda," she admitted sheepishly. "But if it's a past that you want to forget, I won't push you on details. You're the sweetest person I know so for you to hate her like this, she really messed up."

"She did. Thank you again for understanding I don't want to talk about it," I hugged her and remembered where I was going. "Hey I'm going to grab food with Jisoo, want to join?"

"Oh that's okay. I'm actually grabbing dinner with my sister and her-who-shall-not-be-named." I smiled at how awesome Ashley was.

She never pried and that's something I desperately needed in a roommate. I'm sure if Somi or Joy was my roommate, I wouldn't hear the end of today and that's not something I want.

I thanked her as I left to go meet up with Jisoo at the pizza shop that was down the block from our campus. I waved to people from my classes and as I was walking to the street corner, I saw a poster on the light.

 I waved to people from my classes and as I was walking to the street corner, I saw a poster on the light