25

Lisa POV

I made my way towards Jisoo's dorm, she texted me during my dance class and said she needed me. Jisoo's been very distant lately ever since Jennie's MV started. I thought at first she would be happy since she just filmed the cameo she got in the Chronicles episode, but she sounded upset.

I opened up and saw her in a pretty blue sundress, her hair done but her make up had tear tracks. "Unnie! What happened?!" I rushed to her, hugging her to me as she mumbled in my shirt.

"Rosé stood me up. We had a date set today, but when I showed up to the movie, she didn't come. I waited for two whole hours, she never even texted or called me to cancel."

I frowned, then remembered where she was. "She's with Jennie at the video shooting."

"Of course she is." Jisoo bitterly laughed and I went to grab her a water bottle. "Sometimes I feel like she's dating Jennie and not me."

"What's getting into you? Jisoo you're never insecure like this." I hated how down on herself Jisoo was being.

"How can I not be?! You should've heard how Rosé sings, she's meant for it but you know what she said? If I joined I'd have to leave Jennie and I don't want to." She mocked the Aussie accent.

"How can I not be insecure when she's CONSTANTLY on this beautiful idol billionaires arm even when it's not job related!"

"Her sister just got out of a coma. Maybe she just needs her wifey-"

"Enough with that nickname." I widened my eyes as Jisoo snarled at me. She immediately looked down at her hands. "I'm sorry. But you're right, this isn't because of today.. I've been like this since she's been ignoring me and choosing Jennie for comfort through this whole thing."

Jisoo teared up, "Rosé may need comfort for Ash, but.. she never bothered to see if I needed comfort over Joy. I've been going through this alone because my own girlfriend doesn't want to talk to me!"

How could I comfort my best friend when she's jealous of my Nini? Doesn't she know Jennie loves me and isn't interested in Rosé? I refuse to become jealous over them too, when I know they both are professional at their jobs.

If I felt a little threatened over Rosé, I would've left Jennie.

Jisoo never dated before, she's probably not use to sharing attention with a girlfriend but her girlfriend is involved with a celebrity! She's bound to be very busy.

"Ash is moving in with Joy, isn't she?" Jisoo asked and I nodded. "Would you be okay if I asked for a room transfer with you?"

"Of course, you can." I smiled at her, "I don't want you to be alone here and it saves me from having to walk across campus."

She smirked at me, "Good thing your long legs take you half the time."

"Let's go submit that offer." I held her hand as we left the dorm consultant. I waited as Jisoo filled out the form and soon they asked for my permission and approval, which I immediately gave.

They handed Jisoo the keys to our dorm and said she needed to move in by tomorrow. We grinned at each other as we practically ran back to her place to pack her stuff.

"This is your first year all over again." Jisoo smiled over at me as I taped her box of clothes. "Now look at us, three years going strong."

"And many more, Unnie." I blew a kiss to her, her making a grossed out expression at it. "Hater."

Thankfully Jisoo didn't have much besides her clothes and stuff for studies as we managed to move her in by the end of the afternoon.

"I say pizza." Jisoo said as we flopped onto her bed, exhausted as we finally set up her side of our dorm.