21

Lisa POV

I smiled as I parked my car in front of my house. Before I'd remember all the bad times during high school, but with Jennie holding my hand, it doesn't hurt.

"I'll see you tomorrow okay?" She kissed me and we went our separate ways as I went into my house.

"My Princess!" Dad hugged me, practically lifted me off the floor. "No Jisoo this year?"

"She went to her family's for Christmas. Why?! Am I not enough anymore?!" I faked tears and he ruffled my hair. "Hey hey not the bangs thank you!"

"Is that my baby sister?" I heard from the staircase and I rolled my eyes.

"You're literally two years older than me."

"Only sibling after me so technically the baby." Bam smirked as he came to hug me. "So mom told me that I have to be nice to the bitch Kim next door."

"Hey watch it," I pushed his arm off me. "We're working on things so no bad mouthing her in front of me."

"I just don't get it. She literally ripped your heart out and spat on it! She cared more about fans than the 'love of her life' and I'll never forget how many times I had to hold you when you woke up crying in the middle of the night."

"Stop please." I begged him, "Don't you want me happy?"

"Of course I do. Just not with someone who doesn't deserve you. I'm sorry if you think I'm being too much, but I'm your older brother." He kissed my head before heading to the couch to sit with dad.

I went to grab my suitcase from my trunk and took it upstairs to my old bedroom. I could feel the memories as the empty walls and dresser stared at me. I remembered taking everything Jennie gave me down, begging my mom to get rid of it.

I regretted that now.

"Looking for this?" Mom gestured to the storage box I put all the stuff in.

I smiled at her. "Are you sure we're not twins?"

"Trust me one of you is enough but I do know my own daughter more than herself. Let this be a reminder of how strong you girls are."

"Oh cool!" Bam plucked one of Jennie's old pictures from the pile on my bed. "I need a new poster for the dart board."

He squeaked when mom gripped his ear, now angry in Thai. "When she's in this house we do not disrespect our guests, am I clear?"

"Yes!" He nodded, knowing when mom spoke in Thai she was serious. I giggled as he ran out of the room, rubbing his ear.

"Thank you." I blew a kiss to her as I went through our old photos.

" I blew a kiss to her as I went through our old photos

First family party as girlfriends, Nini xoxo

I love you, Lili!

Remember how we were scared to hold hands in front of your dad? So instead you gave me a heart sparkler? Lol

Remember how we were scared to hold hands in front of your dad? So instead you gave me a heart sparkler? Lol. Here's to many more years babe!

I grinned at how Jennie use to write cute notes on every photo. I posted a picture of them on my story, tagging Jennie with a heart.

Jennierubyjane: My big ass sunglasses 😂 I love you❤️

Lalalalisa_m: I love you too💕

I put my pictures back in the box as I relaxed under the blankets. I felt my phone ringing and looked to see Rosé was calling me.

"Lisa! I need help. I wanna ask Jisoo on a date when I come home, give me some ideas!"

Oh shit. Not again.

Jennie POV

"Hey mom," I hugged her from behind her chair as she was in her office doing work. "It's Christmas Eve, you shouldn't be working."

"This house doesn't pay itself," she poked my nose gently and I frowned. "And no. I still refuse to let my child pay for my house."

"It would be no problem and you deserve it, mom. Raising me on your own and giving me the best life."

"Baby you earned that life all on your own. I labored you out for a whole 18 hours, but it was my blessing. Are you hungry? I have food made."

"Sure." I followed her to the kitchen, each of us making a plate as she turned on some radio music. "I also needed to talk to you."

"What's going on?"

"I know you spoke to Chittip for me when I left to YG. She stopped by the other day and had a conversation with me."

"A good one, I hope. But why after these years is she barely talking to you now?" Mom asked as she took a drink of wine.

"Lisa and I reconnected." Her eyes widened and I smiled. "I was performing at her college and ran into her. It wasn't a good thing at first, but after weeks of trying to talk we finally did."

"And she got a proper apology?" Mom narrowed her eyes at me and I nodded. "I tried talking to the sweet girl for so long, but every time she saw me, she would cry and leave. When she got hospitalized, I wanted to go visit but her mom told me not to."

"Hospitalized?" I don't think Lisa ever mentioned this to me.

"Chittip told me a group of girls were bullying her when she started school again. Made her have a panic attack and then hurt her. But she got better and even took self defense classes after."

Guilt ate at me and I felt horrible, were they bullying Lisa because of me?

"Don't, baby. If you and Lisa are headed for a new start, don't go bringing up old wounds. Otherwise you stay stuck in that past. I can't wait to see her, I've heard she's grown into a more beautiful young woman since she's left for college."

"Oh! I have a picture of us with friends!"

"Who's that next to Rosé?"

"That's Kim Jisoo, Lisa's best friend from college. She's actually older than me so I call her Jisoo Unnie."

"She's beautiful, they all are! Oh my, Lisa looks like an innocent doll here."

Innocent?! Yeah I can't make sexual jokes to my mom so I'll just smile and nod. Knowing my girl was an innocent doll until she's in bed, ready to fuck my brains out.