49

Lisa POV

"Congratulations!" Jennie screamed as she ran over to hug me as soon as we got free from the field where our graduation was. I smiled into the kiss, giving her a squeeze and thanking her for the flowers.

I gave my family a hug, along with Jisoo and Rosé who were excited to see me since it's been a few weeks.

"So what do you want to do, graduate?" Mom winked and I pretended to think about it.

"A nap."

"Sadly that's not possible, miss trainee." Jennie teased as I pouted at her. "We have to be back in a few hours for classes, remember the deal?"

A few weeks ago, I had a meeting with YG as soon as I came home from Thailand. I agreed to be a trainee as long as I can still do my last weeks of college as well.

It's been tiring to say the least.

"Yeah roomie." Rosé teased as she slung an arm around my shoulder, "though I do have to say I miss being a stylist."

Also part of the agreement was Jennie and I couldn't be roommates until after debut, if I made it that far. Sadly, Miyeon didn't.

Flashback

"Welcome to YG Entertainment." Yang smiled as he led me out the office. "Allow me to go introduce you to your fellow band mates in rehearsal."

"Whistle starts with three twerks! I debuted with this song!" Jennie's shout in anger made us run into the rehearsal room.

"Oh please. You lost breath before you could even start that part, sweetheart." Miyeon threw in Jennie's face and I glared at her.

"You're not a solo artist anymore, but you definitely suck as a group mate. I'd say we argue for a member replacement if we want a chance at debut, ladies."

"Funny. I was thinking the same thing." Yang spoke up and I smirked as Miyeon tensed, her smirk dropping into a nervous smile.

"Jennie's trained for years before debuting. She didn't have to ditch her successful career and rearrange her songs just to have an ungrateful bully of a group mate. But, you DID give me the perfect idea."

He gestured for me to step forward. "Allow me to welcome your newest member, Lalisa Manoban. The replacement to Miyeon."

"More like an upgrade, if you will." I said as I walked over to the girls, who were bouncing in excitement. "Bye Miyeon."

"No! No Pink Punk was MY group!" She shouted as she stormed over to me. "She doesn't even have Korean blood! She's not one of us!"

"Resorting to racism? Cute. Not original." I shrugged as I felt Jennie wrap her arm around mine. "You can have the Pink Punk idea, because we thought of a better name."

"And that is?"

"Blackpink."

"I still can't believe this is going to happen for us." Rosé squealed as we made it back to YG after dinner with my parents. "Time to SING!"

"Hi Teddy!" We all said as we walked into the studio and he waved at us. We've been going over Boombayah and Whistle to spread lines between the four of us since Jennie's song was originally a one person song.

Boombayah helped me realize how much I liked rapping when we added my special verse to the song. The girls tease us saying "the couple that raps together, stays together."

"Chaeng you sound like a dying dolphin." Teddy said into the microphone as Rosé started singing the end of Boombayah. She glared at him.

"Teddy you can go fu-"

We didn't hear the rest as she started cursing off, not aware that Teddy muted her for us to hear. She finally stopped and he put the sound back on.

"I'm sorry I lost you after go, Chaeng." She flipped him off and that's how we spent the next four hours in the recording studio, each of us recording to the best of our abilities.

"Okay Blackpink's Whistle version is now finished. You girls want to hear it?" We all cheered as he turned on Whistle, Jisoo's whistle playing out and we liked how different and cool it sounded.

"Make em whistle like a missile, bomb bomb."

The girls all started dancing and I giggled, clapping my hands as Jisoo did a funny dance but hitting her foot against the edge of the desk.

We went back to the dorm and I sat on our couch, smiling at how new this all was, but it was so exciting.

"At least you've lived here for years, imagine if you didn't know Korean coming into the company." Rosé said as the others joined me.

"I would've been the best teacher." Jisoo stated, a big smile on her face as she dug into the fried chicken box. We all ate, Rosé begging for us to play monopoly but we knew that would've ended with Jisoo and her arguing, me losing, and Jennie winning.

"I hope people like us." I admitted shyly, bringing my knees up to my chest as I laid back into Jennie's arms. "We want something new, but I'm sure a group full of girls dating is already new."

"We have nothing to worry about." Jennie rubbed my arms. "It's going to be scary. People following you, no privacy, but you get to do what you like and enjoy life by it. Not to mention, we all have each other, every step of the way."

"I say we make a promise to each other and to ourselves." Rosé stood up, "I'll start. To Blackpink, I promise to always give my 100%, to try even when I'm not feeling good. To Jennie, I promise to always defend you and keep you safe."

Rosé smiled as she skipped over to me, making me whine when she flicked my head. "To my LisaPoop, I promise to remain your soul sister and defend our maknae line to the fullest."

"Jisoo, I promise to always love you first. Sorry girls, but my girlfriend is my world." Rosé smiled as she sat on Jisoo's lap. "Your turn babe."

"Multiply by black hole."

"JISOO!"

"OHHHH!" Jennie and I laughed as Rosé glared at Jisoo, who also was laughing her ass off.