46

Lisa POV

I sighed as I made my way into the dance building. I got an email last night from the school, telling me that my attendance was needed today.

I walked in and was shocked to see all the students, but no IU.

"Did you hear?!" Somi squealed as she ran over to me. "We're all back in AND have a new professor! Apparently someone exposed that IU didn't even have a degree in dance. So we're all back in with the new professor!"

"Sounds cool." I sat down on the floor, stretching in case we were going to dance today. My jaw dropped when I saw Jennie's former dance teacher when she was a trainee.

She grinned at me, "Hello Class, I'm your new professor, Kim Hee Jung. Glad to see you're all stretching, you're gonna need it."

Holy fucking Jisoos. We really needed it. I groaned in pain as we all laid on the floor, sweaty and panting for air.

"Not so easy huh?" Miss Kim said from above me. "Class ended ten minutes ago, Lisa."

"Leave me here to die." I mumbled as I swear I could see the light.

"Jennie asked me to teach you like I would a trainee."

"Remind me to dump her." I mumbled and she laughed. "I can't feel my legs." I sat up, now done being dramatic. "I will admit, you teach dance amazing. My old teacher would just give us a dance to preform, not actually making us perfect every little detail."

"YG didn't hire me for my looks." She shrugged and helped me up. "Come on, I say a smoothie is much needed for us. There's some things we should talk about, if you don't mind?"

I really didn't have anything after this class so I was free. I nodded and followed her out the door, leading her to the local smoothie place on campus.

"Still think it's unfair professors get free smoothies." I sighed as we sat at a booth, the place empty for it being the afternoon.

"So I think it's obvious YG wants you to be an idol. How does that feel?"

"I don't like it." I admitted and watched her eyes widened, almost choking on her sip. "I never wanted to be an idol. I don't think I'd ever be a good one. My dream was to teach my own school, not do what Jennie does."

She nodded, "It's not easy. With fame, comes a lot of hate and rumors. I'm sure even being the girlfriend of an idol there's hate involved, especially a homosexual relationship. I'll admit, when you first walked in, I didn't see what the fuss was about...until the music started and you moved with this confidence and swag. That should be on a stage."

I scoffed, shaking my head. "Well I appreciate the compliment, but it's still a no from me. I'd rather support Jennie from the crowd and be free to run my own business. But tell me, what made you want to take the extra step and bring me here? Did Jennie ask you to?"

She shook her head. "No. I just know when Yang wants something, he'll try his hardest. If I'm being honest with you, you do have the talent and being a dance school teacher can happen anytime in your life. You're young, you should take this opportunity thousands dream of. The offer is practically in your hands."

"And that's the problem." She gave me a confused glance and I turned to make sure no one was eavesdropping. "If I get into YG, it's because I auditioned and won fair and square. The last thing I want is everyone saying I only got in because of Jennie. If I'm going to make a name for myself, it's my name. I'm not stupid. He wants a girl group. I don't want to get in, then have a hectic schedule and get busy away from my relationship with Jennie."

She smiled at me, chuckling softly as she twirled her straw around. "That's admirable. I can see why Jennie's with you. You're right, if you accepted then trainees can see you as a coat rider off Jennie. I'll do you a solid and save you a spot in the next auditions. Can you at least promise to try out for those?"

"I'm not dumb. He'll rig it." She nodded and I smiled at her. "I'll try, when I feel the timings right."

Jennie POV

"So tell me again why you wanted me to come with you, unnie?" I asked her as we rode up the elevator towards my boss' office. She held her folder in her hands nervously, before shaking it off.

"I think there's been a mistake and want you to be there." I frowned, hoping there was nothing wrong with the paperwork for her application to be under the agency as an actress.

"YOU DIMWITTED, SMALL BRAINED, PIECE OF SHIT!" We widened our eyes as the doors opened and we saw a RED Rosé screaming at Teddy Oppa in the hallway.

The latter looked annoyed and bored as his sister blasted off on him. "It's not my fault YOU used the recording studio without telling me!"

"After hours! YOU are the one who sent that tape in! Admit it or so help me I WILL rearrange your organs!"

"Babe." Jisoo ran over to Rosé, pulling her into her arms to calm her down. I gave Teddy a look to explain but he shook his head.

"You'll know in a bit. I have to go. Keep crazy pants on a leash okay?"

"SUCK MY DICK, THEODORE!" She snapped as he walked away, his laughter booming down the hallway. She growled loudly, before turning around to mumble in Jisoo's neck.

"Babe I do-"

"He will see you now." Yang's PA said from the doorway and Rosé gave me an apologetic smile.

We all walked in and he gave us a smile, though Rosé looked ready to strangle him. "Oh good! You're all here! I have FAN-TASTIC news for you. Oh! But first, Jisoo, you called saying something about an accidental mishap?"

"Doubt it." Rosé mumbled but I quickly punched her hip.

"I auditioned to be an actress under YG Entertainment." He nodded and she held her file to him. "It says here, I'm an idol in trainee."

He grinned widely, "Oh that's not an accident. During your audition, you even sang for us."

"Because you told me to act and sing in case of a musical opportunity?"

"And this is it." He stood up and gestured to all of us. "I found my group. My gems. After Rosé had sent in that audition tape, I couldn't let this opportunity pass."

"I DIDN-"

"SO!" He cut off Rosé sternly and I gulped. "My next girl group, Pink Punk, will be consisted of Park Chaeyoung, Kim Jisoo, Cho Miyeon, and Kim Jennie."

"ME?!" I shouted in shock, "B-But I'm a solo artist! I already debuted!"

"And with all your talents, I'm sure a few months, a year at most, of training will perfect your role as a member of a group. Miyeon has been a trainee for the last four years, she won't be a problem. I did have hopes for Lalisa, but she's a stubborn no."

"When did I-"

"Chaeyoung." He snapped and she quickly tensed. "I understand you didn't audition, but think of this opportunity. To be in a popular girl group, with your girlfriend and best friend. Traveling the world, making a name for yourself. You HAVE the vocal talent and with the trainee program, you'll be a global star in no time. Just look at Jennie."

I saw the look in her eyes and I saw the way Jisoo perked a bit. Sure, I preferred being a solo artist, but I felt something missing from this group.

"Fine." I agreed, shocking everyone in the room. "Only because I do believe in Jisoo and Rosé's talents."

He grinned and clapped. "Well then, welcome my newest gems, Pink Punk. Jisoo, you'll be sharing a dorm with Chaeyoung and Jennie, apartment is yours, but you also have a free room with Miyeon at the new group apartment.  Tomorrow I expect you all to go meet your other member and become a family. We'll go more into details at my next available meeting next month. Got it?"

We nodded and I felt bad, knowing the girls were about to suffer like never before.

Something isn't right about this group.