14

Jennie POV

I heard a knock on my door and frowned, the girls were early. I went to open and saw my manager, who didn't look that happy. "Manager Oppa, is everything okay?" I let him in and he shook his head.

"Jennie I give you a lot of provable and freedom, more than I should allow an idol but when pictures and videos get shown of you and some girl, that's when I intervene."

"What do you mean?" He opened his tablet and showed me a picture of me hugging Lisa and me on her lap at a party, our faces were close. Then a last video showed of me leaving her room early.

"I can explain, she's my-"

"She's no one you may be in public with ever again. You have your well awaited single that your Jensetters are excited for. We can't risk a lesbian scandal being said about you!"

"You known my sexual preference since I hired you so don't go pulling that homophobic card now. You know what Lisa has been through because of me, I'm not hurting her again."

"You did the right thing once, putting your career before her. Don't let cute eyes and long legs be the reason you can't do it again. Once people find out about her, she's going to have millions of hate comments and threats thrown at her every minute of the day."

"But she can-"

"Be hurt. Some fans will go to the extreme. Some fans kill their own idols and more to the girlfriends. You chose this life and know the consequences of it, Lisa doesn't need that for hers."

"I- I love her."

"And that's the one thing an idol can't afford in this life. Go meet new people, go do whatever you want with new people. That girl will just be another blast from the past. Trust me, I will always look out for your career, even when you don't want to."

I nodded, looking down at the floor. He gave me a hug and left my apartment, now making me more confused than ever. What was I supposed to do?

There you go, making decisions for Lisa again. Rosé words rang true to me, Lisa can choose for herself if she even wanted to go down this road again.

To Chipmunk: I need a favor from you.

Chipmunk: I'm listening

Chipmunk: or reading?

To Chipmunk: I need alone time with Lisa, can you manage to take Jisoo away from the dinner?

Chipmunk: You bad horny Nini lol if you wanted to get it in, just say "code sex"

To Chipmunk: That LITERALLY gives away everything but no idiot! I meant so I can talk to Lisa, manager Oppa dropped by.

Chipmunk: Ugh that old man is STILL breathing? *sigh. Fine, but after we eat because I'm hungry. Love you hubby *muah

I put my phone away and put on a simple long sleeve tee shirt dress and socks. Not like we were leaving my house so I wanted to be comfortable.

I pulled the pasta out of the oven and set up the wine and drinks. I put Kuma in his room and made sure he had everything he needed for the night. I blew him a kiss as I went to sit on the couch before the girls came.

Why was I even stressing over this conversation so much? What if Lisa didn't even want to give me another chance? Sure it would hurt, but I should be grateful she even allowed me these two weeks back in her life.

If she did want to try, or have me prove to her, I would do it. I would do anything in my ability just to prove to her I was that dumb kid that made a mistake thinking I was helping her, but I was wrong. I was so so wrong.