9

Lisa POV

I woke up the next morning in silk sheets. I looked over and saw an empty bed but I could hear the shower running. I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair, all sort of thoughts running through me.

I didn't know how to feel, Jennie gave me the okay that she would leave me alone forever but I didn't let her. Why didn't I let her? I should've thanked her and left it at that, but I kissed her.

I kissed her twice and told her not to hurt me like that again. Then I thought of the bigger picture, even if I did try again with Jennie, she was an idol and for a moment, I could understand why she did what she did.

She was protecting me. But who would protect her? Sure I could move on with my life, find someone who loved me, graduate college and settle down with a new career. But Somi taught me something.

No matter who I move onto to, I don't think my heart could ever let go of a certain pair of feline eyes. I refuse to believe a night of hot sex made up for the fact that Jennie broke my heart for years. But... did I want to be with her?

"Hey." I looked up and saw a dripping wet Kim Jennie in a towel, giving her gummy smile as she leant against the doorway. Maybe we can work this out.

"You think after breakfast we can head back to campus? Apparently Rosé stayed the night with Jisoo? No idea who that is but Ash told me."

"JISOO?!" I laughed as I fell back into the pillows. I didn't ever think Jisoo would actually hit on Rosé! Jisoo didn't do hookups or even relationships. She always said she's only here for classes and memories but I should've known the Aussie would win her over.

"Who's that?" Jennie asked as she came over to sit on the bed.

"The cutie that slapped you," I gestured to her cheek but thankfully it wasn't bruised. "She's like my best friend, more of an older sister."

"Lesbian?" Jennie questioned and I tried not to grin at the jealousy in her eyes. I seriously couldn't pass up the opportunity to mess with her on this.

"I mean we dated before," I shrugged and watched as her smile dropped a bit. She nodded and looked down at her nails and I started giggling. I grabbed her and pulled her into my arms, making her whine when she realized I was joking.

"Jisoo is attracted to both girls and guys. She just happens to find guys more annoying."

"Oh then if annoying isn't her type then I got nothing to worry about," Jennie grinned as she gave me a kiss. "Now go shower! I'm hungry."

"Bossy." I muttered as I got off the bed and went to shower. I showered and grabbed one of the fluffy towels on the counter, wrapping myself in it before I realized I had no clothes.

I walked into the room and saw a set of clothes on the bed, Jennie must've noticed I needed some. We left the apartment after and we stopped for something quick to eat, before heading back to campus.

We didn't speak much but it wasn't an awkward silence, I just was afraid to bring up stuff that might make me remember all the moments during her trainee days. We got to campus and went to Jisoo's dorm.

"LALISA MANOBAN!" Jisoo's shout made me freeze in the doorway and I looked up to see an angry Jisoo. "May we talk privately."

"Uhh, sure." I looked at Rosé and Jennie.

"It's okay, Jennie has a photo shoot in two hours. We'll call later!" Rosé gave me a hug as she left with Jennie, who waved to me.

"Okay let me get this straight." She sat me down on the couch as she paced in front of me. "Not more than 10 hours ago, you hated Jennie. You couldn't stand even the THOUGHT of her and after a hot sex session, she's back into the good graces?!"