44

Lisa POV

"I'm sorry. I just really need five minutes of your time." She said with tears streaming down her cheeks and I frowned at that. I immediately let her in and she clung on to me.

I stayed still as she calmed down, praying with everything Jennie didn't walk in and this send the wrong message. Finally she calmed down and took a step back from me.

"Our dance class tomorrow, a student took it today and said the new professor thought it'd be better if it were auditions only. Apparently she used to be an idol and has super high expectations that she only let two students remain out of 45!"

I bit my nails nervously at that, that was an insanely little amount to keep from a whole class. "I'm sure we'll do fine. We're both good at dancing."

"There's something else." She frowned as she looked at me with pity in her eyes. "Apparently she has it out for Jennie. She mentioned to my dorm mate next door, who managed to stay in the class, that she saw videos of you dancing from the school website and didn't 'see anything remarkable' about your dancing."

"That's very unprofessional and insane if she's taking out something she has on my girlfriend on MY dancing."

I officially hated this teacher already, who did she think she was to judge someone's dancing when apparently she failed as an idol. I may be with an idol, but I also make a name for myself when I step on a stage and perform.

"I just wanted to warn you for tomorrow. I know your major is dance and Miss Lee seems to already think low of you."

"Well thank you. I hope you do well too." She gave me a hug and I walked her to the door. I froze in my steps when I opened the door for her to see Jennie raise her hand as if to knock.

Her eyes hardened at the sight of Somi, who mumbled a quick hello before dashing down the hall. Jennie gave me a look that said I better explain or be ready to order a casket.

"Can I explain on our way?" I begged and she nodded.

"These are for you." She handed me a bouquet of roses, sunflowers, and lilies. I gave her a kiss as a thank you as I quickly found a vase to put them in. We left out to the car and I widened my eyes when I saw a limo.

"Babe you're kidding." I mumbled as students had gathered to see the limo and take pictures when they saw Jennie. Benji led us inside and I was in awe at how nice the lights were inside.

"Champagne and red lights? Baby, I think you're trying to get lucky right now. Limo sex is a bucket list." I winked at her and she glared at me. "Fine I'll explain!"

I told her the conversation with Somi and why she was crying. I could see the fear leave her when I finished and frowned. "Baby do you not trust me?"

"No of course I do. I just get insecure." She whined the last part as she hugged onto my arm. "Especially her as an ex, there's a history."

"Well I promise you, there's nothing in me that thinks of her the way I do with you. I never told her the words only you can hear."

"Which ones?" She looked up at me with confusion.

"I love you. I'm completely in love with you." She beamed up at me and I smiled at her. "We all have feelings but please know, I promise I'll do everything I can to make sure you never have a reason to feel insecure, babe."

She leaned up and kissed me, smiling into the kiss when I pulled her closer. Suddenly she pulled back and smirked, "By the way, I totally need to have a word with that bitch teacher of yours who has a problem with me. She can do or say whatever she wants, but she's not taking it out on my girl."