12

Jennie POV

I woke up to my alarm for one am, looking over in the bed to make sure Lisa was asleep. She and I didn't do anything but watch a movie when we got back to the dorm. But I had something to take care of.

I slipped out of the bed and went to the door to put on my shoes. I made sure to grab Lisa's set of keys on the way out as I noticed she was dorm 327. I walked to the elevator and shivered at how cold it was in the building.

I followed the signs and smirked when I found room 107. I knocked on the door and smirked when Wendy opened up, half asleep and half naked. When she saw me, her glare woke her up and a smirk took over her.

"Lisa got tired already?"

"I came to warn you, don't let this Chanel outfit and red bottoms fool you. You ever disrespect Lisa like that again and I can guarantee you won't have a functioning hand for a while."

"Are you threatening me? Oh please what can your short bony ass do!"

"My 'short bony ass' has the ability to hire my own ARMY to break your hand, bitch. Sweat on it." I blew a kiss to her when she paled and left back to the dorm.

I went back up to Lisa's room and put her keys back before she noticed I left. I froze in the doorway when I saw a grinning Ash, eating ice cream out of the tub with a spoon.

"Not a word gets spoken about this."

"As long as you don't snitch on me eating her ice cream."

We nodded to each other and I went back to the warm bed. I got under the blankets and smiled at how warm it was, wishing I could bring Lisa in my arms but I wouldn't overstep.

~~~

"WAKE UP JENNIE UNNIE!" I screamed when I heard a loud whistle. I groaned as I flew off the bed, not use to sleeping in a small bed. I put my face into the carpet and whined, not wanting to get up for the day.

I had a meeting and photo shoot, then a choreography session after along with my Pilates. Fucking yay.

"Lisa had classes but I did something you might get annoyed at," Rosé smiled nervously at me as she handed me the iced coffee. I sat on the bed and took a sip, making a gesture for her to continue. "I showed her the choreography video for your Solo MV and she laughed at 'how boring' it looks."

It did look boring, but I didn't have the heart to tell my mentor that. He always chose my dance routines for my songs but I wanted Solo to look more cool and fun for others to do.

"She's not wrong, but I'm guessing there's more to this."

"I told her to throw in some ideas. She's doing them right now actually but she would send the video later on since you have a full day. Speaking of, Jisoo will be giving us a ride back to YG."

"Jisoo huh," I wiggled my eyebrows to Rosé who turned pink. "Don't think I'm not going to question the heavy make out session my church girl had last night. I didn't even get that."

"Oh yeah sure," she smiled sarcastically, "and I'm straight. Nice joke Jennie."

"I'm serious! We didn't kiss or anything when we got back. We just watched Home Alone and fell asleep. Come on I'm a Girl Scout I can't lie!"

"Whatever miss Girl Scout, we have to go so come on."

Lisa POV

I'm going solo! I'm a do it on my own now and now that you're alone I got you looking for a clone now

I grinned at the dance moves that were coming out of me and looked good. I did three hip bumps to the rhythm and remembered how Jennie had a pulse problem that made her tired easy so I made sure to make these dances look cool but easy for her to not lose her breath.