2

Jennie POV

"Rap sounded good!" Teddy Oppa said as I got out of the sound booth for my newest song, Solo. I grinned as he played it again with the music and I loved how it sounded. "I think it's ready."

"Perfect! Now all I need to do is choreo,film the MV, and release it. Thank you, Oppa!" I bowed to him as I left the studio. I headed to the meeting room, I saw Yang there along with my management team.

I sat down and my manager handed me my flask of water. "Solo is ready for choreo and filming."

"Perfect. So we actually were thinking you do a special appearance at Seoul University next week to tease the release of your new single and just to get you out there until we have enough songs for a tour."

"Sounds great. Which songs will I be doing?"

"Stay and Whistle, and if the crowd is good, Kiss and Make Up."

"Perfect! Can I please bring my personal designer with me? Park Chaeyoung?"

"Approved."

We ended the meeting and I went to the car that would take me home. I grinned when I heard Kuma's little paws race towards me as I got home, making me immediately kneel down so I could play with my son.

"Kuku I missed you!" I scratched him as I felt my phone buzz.

Chipmunk: On my way over with pizza and wine, bitch. If you aren't home, breaking in fair warning.

To Chipmunk: I'm home but tell me again why I put up with you??

Chipmunk: Because no one can dress you like meeee. Open up! My hands are full and it's freezing tits out here!

I smirked as I stood up to open the door. "Freezing tits?"

"Figured your lesbian ass would like that," she grinned over at me as she set the pizza on the island. "Wine to celebrate SOLO!"

"Does your brother not understand what confidentiality means?!" I laughed as she struggled to pop open the wine.

"Oh please. Teddy can't hide anything when he knows I can still scare him with our mom. Park Teddy will forever be scared of me," she evilly grinned as we opened up the pizza.

"Why is it always so freaking cold in March," Rosé whined as we sat on the couch with our wine and I froze. I looked at my phone and saw it was the 26th, tomorrow was her birthday.

"You'll never get over this girl will you?" Rosé pouted as she rubbed my arm softly. "Every year since you've joined you never told me about her but every March 27th, you don't have the ability to leave that room."

"Because that's the past. A hard past, but if I talk about her, the wound will feel fresh again and I can't have that. I have a full schedule these next few months so talking about Lisa wo-"

"You actually said her name!" Rosé gasped loudly, making me whine as I buried my head in the pillows. "Her name was Lisa?! Was she cute? Short like you? Was she another mandu?!"

"No! No! No talking about her okay?"

Rosé gave me the puppy eyes and I groaned, chugging the whole glass of wine. She grinned as I laid my head on her lap, knowing I was about to give in.

"Lisa was my girlfriend of two years. When I turned sixteen, I was allowed to audition and I got in. Lisa was this gorgeous Thai with long legs and she was perfect."

"But you let her go for this life huh?"

I nodded, I'll admit, a small part of me will forever regret letting go of the girl who never left my heart or made me look for her in every girl I tried talking to.

But when I see my fans and go on stage, I can't regret choosing the life I did. My Jensetters mean the world to me. Lisa was a chapter of my life, but my page has turned.

"No wonder you never moved on. You clearly have a thing for only Thai girls!" Rosé joked and I grinned at her, not bothering to correct her that I only had a thing for one Thai girl.

One Thai girl that most likely forgot about me or hated my guts. Every year on her birthday I wonder how she is, if she's moved on, or if she's in Thailand.

Rosé took a phone call with Chanel about my outfits so I took that as a chance to go to my secret jewelry box that hid that only two old photos I had of Lisa.

I grinned as I looked back at this photo booth stamp. Our school had a dance that day and I begged Lisa to go in with me, this was our first year dating.

This was the picture I took with Lisa the day she had her dance competition the day before I went to audition

This was the picture I took with Lisa the day she had her dance competition the day before I went to audition. Our last picture together if you would.

I put the photos away and heard Rosé come into my room. "I swear my sister Ashley can never handle her dorm life alone! She tells me her roommate can't stop practicing her dances until three am, but what am I supposed to do about it?!"

"You're older," I shrugged.

"By a year! She can grow a pair of tits and tell the dance guru to calm down herself. I actually like her roommate. She's nice whenever Ash facetimes me." She jumped onto the bed next to me and grabbed the remote.

"On a brighter note, shall we continue our Goblin series?"

"We shall," we clinked our glasses and pressed play.