11

Jennie POV

"TWO WINS IN A ROW!" I cheered in Jisoo's face who was pretending to cry. Had Lisa not told me she was a drama major, I would've actually believed I made her cry.

"You should teach me how to cry. I need to for my music video." I told Jisoo as she led me to the kitchen for another drink.

"My skills don't go for free, sweetheart." She winked and I smiled at how she seemed to be loosening up with me. "I have to admit, I thought you were a total bitch when I heard about you. Lisa never bad talked just to be clear but I hated what you did."

I nodded, that was also justified. Jisoo seemed to be really protective of Lisa and I didn't blame her. Had someone done that to Rosie, I'd probably be worse. I wouldn't be extending the olive branch like Jisoo is.

"I think you're pretty cool, which is mind blowing because I'm a fan of you. Actually able to have this conversation in person." She pinched my cheek and I groaned, hating when people did that. "Whatever happens with you two, don't hurt her. Or I'll hunt you down and gut you."

I smirked, "You threaten people like me. I like that."

Jisoo laced our arms and marched us towards Lisa and Rosé who were dancing. "Remember how I said I hated her? I take it back a bit."

"A bit?!" I laughed, almost spilling my beer that Jisoo poured me. Lisa smiled at us, but then pouted. Rosé rolled her eyes and glared at Jisoo.

"Jennie don't go stealing my Unnie."

"I don't know, Lili." I put my arm around Jisoo's shoulder, "I think she's my Unnie now."

"Ladies there's enough of this sexiness to go around," Jisoo pretended to twerk and Lisa whined.

"I definitely taught you how to do that better!" Lisa went to grab Jisoo's hips but before I could stop myself, I slapped her hand away. She looked up at me in confusion and I smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry my hand twitched." What a lame  fucking excuse. I saw Rosé laughing behind her purse and I flipped her off, making it look like I was scratching my eye with my middle finger.

"Irene! Come dance with us!" Jisoo shouted and I felt my smile drop. Irene was that beautiful Korean that tried getting Lisa in bed with her. Lisa in bed I remembered that and scolded myself for thinking about this in public.

Now that I think of it, Lisa's abs were on full display in that crop top and her legs looked amazing in the jeans.

"Want to take a picture?" Lisa's voice cut me out of my staring and I felt my cheeks burning. Thankfully the others were busy dancing otherwise I'm sure Jisoo wouldn't let that down.

"Sorry." I muttered and looked down at my cup. "You look really nice."

"Thanks," Lisa winked and slung her arm around my shoulders. "By the way, I wouldn't have really gone with Irene and Wendy. I don't share in bed."

I felt my nipples harden when she whispered the last part to me and glared at her, knowing she was trying to tease me.

"How much have you had to drink?"

"A cup or two, so trust me I'm well aware of what I'm saying." Her hand slipped up my shirt suddenly and I gasped, from how cold it was and how bold she was being in public.

"Come with me," Lisa held my hand as she led me to the couch. I went to sit next to her but she sat me on her lap. "I'm tired of dancing."

"And that's something I never thought I'd ever hear Lalisa Manoban say." I teased and she giggled, taking a drink from my cup. We were talking for a bit until I saw Lisa's eyes widen and jaw drop.

"What?" I turned and saw with my very eyes, Jisoo and Rosé were making out by the beer pong table. I'm not talking a simple kiss, I'm talking tongue action and hands roaming.

"What is in this beer," I joked as I looked at it. Rosé definitely wasn't drunk so she was well aware she was kissing the girl she claims was rude to her weeks before.

I saw a group of girls from the side of me and saw that they were having their phones out so I turned to whisper in Lisa's ear. "They're taking photos. Can we go? I don't want to be bothered here."

She nodded and we walked over to the girls that were making out. "I'm going with Lisa, want to join?"

"I'll go with Jisoo. I'll see you tomorrow in the morning!" Rosé giggled as Jisoo practically ran with her out the door.

Lisa POV

"Baby I thought you were joining!" Wendy's drunk voice said as Jennie and I made it to the doorway. I widened my eyes when I felt her kiss my neck and suddenly she was roughly shoved off me.

"Keep your slimy hands to yourself unless she tells you!" Jennie defended me and Wendy glared at her. Wendy was feared by most of the volleyball team here but obviously Jennie had seen scarier.

I actually didn't like the way Wendy was glaring at Jennie so I held Jennie to my side as I walked us out of the room. Jennie was still glaring at Wendy, who had the audacity to follow us out.

"Listen two ways!" Jennie managed to break free from me but I quickly held her from her waist. "You can leave or you can do something with that face."

"HOW ABOUT I REARRANGE YOURS!" Wendy shouted and that's when I snapped.

"IF YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER, I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS." I shouted at her, blocking Jennie as Wendy tried charging at her. Wendy froze in shock as I glared at her, "You're not touching her. I do not want to sleep with you so there's my answer. Bye."

"When you get tired of that one hit wonder," I felt Jennie tried to charge so I held her, "Give me a call. Dorm 107, babe."

"Dorm 107 got it," I heard Jennie whisper and I mentally prayed for Wendy now that Jennie knew which room she was at. Then again, why did she even care?! We weren't dating, but I do admit Wendy could've been nicer to Jennie who was just defending me.

"Let's go." I widened my eyes at the strength the shorter girl had as she pulled me towards my dorm hall. I heard her cursing below her breath and halted us.

"Jennie breathe." I hugged her to me and she took a few minutes to calm down. "Thanks for defending me but you can't be getting in fights like that."

"I would've won," she pouted at me like a kid and I grinned, pinching her chubby cheeks.

"Yeah yeah, let's go relax at my dorm."

"Can we have a foursome?" She joked and I smirked at her. "I'm kidding." She hissed at me and I started laughing.

"With that attitude you might get sex."